26

2 months later

2 months later...

It was March and Alexus was now 5 months pregnant. She still had not told the world and she was glad that her weight had not filled out yet, but she knew that it would soon.

She woke up to kisses being placed all over her face. Her eyes fluttered open as started giggling.

"Stop it," she smiled.

He placed his face in her neck, wanting to create a hickey and she let it happen.

When he was done he moved from her neck, kissing up her jaw line, going to her lips.

"Happy birthday fat mama," Scarr told her smiling.

"Thank you so much," she said as he handed her a plate of food filled with breakfast.

"You cooked for meee," she drug out.

"Yes, and only for you," he laughed, "Now gimme kiss."

"No, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," she pouted.

"You acting like I haven't fucked you out your sleep and kissed you while doing it," he rolled his eyes, grabbing his plate.

She felt her face get from his words, "Shut up."

Over the past two months, Alexus and Alexander had gotten closer. The two of them are still friends, but her pregnancy hormones had kicked in was horny. He offered to help, and now here they were.

After eating her food, and watching 'Criminal Minds' as she did, she scroled through instagram seeing all the post that her friends had made about her.

After reading, she'd realized that she was pregnant on her 21st birthday. She laughed at the thought before going to the bathroom to get ready for her birthday.

-

-

After finishing her morning routine and showering, she was heading down the stairs.

"Wait," Scarr grabbed her hand before her foot even touched the first step. He pulled out his phone and started recording before telling her she could walk down.