t w e n t y

I hope you know that this story is not going to follow OUAT's actual story line or anything. I created my own... if you couldn't tell...

We're nearing the end of this story. I really hope you enjoy the roller coaster that will bet he last few chapters.

•Lockwood•

After I had a little chat with Ruby, I went for a walk. My hair was a silvery blonde again, I changed my nose back and my eyes were back to blue. I pulled my coat closer to my body as I walked along the side of the road.

I came to the toll bridge, but I didn't cross it. I turned into the woods and sat on a tree stump, then it was only a matter of seconds before I put my head in my hands and cried.

"Why is everything so difficult?" I asked myself. "I would like to know the same thing." someone said. I looked up. "Oh great. Now I'm imagining you." I said, looking at the illusion of Peter that my mind created. "There is no way to get away." He shook his head, "I'm as real as you are." "That's what they all say," I told him. "You've met other evil characters named Peter Pan?" he asked. "I've met the real one." I said. "I am real." he protested.

"You aren't." I muttered stubbornly. "Am." he said. "Are not."

"Yes I am."

"You aren't."

"Yes I am!"

"Prove it!" I yelled. "Fine!"

And he did. Before I knew it, a warm pair of lips were on my own. I then realized how long I have wanted this. How did he even get here? This is all happening very fast. I can't keep up anymore. Coming back to storybrooke. My mother. Peter. Maybe it's all a dream. A very wonderful dream. None of the thoughts matter right now. I'll figure this out later. I told myself.

"I have something for you." he said after breaking our kiss. "What?" I asked. He held up my iPod and I immediately took it and turned on 'Riptide' by Vance Joy. The volume was all the way up and I grabbed Peter's hand so that we could dance. It wasn't exactly a slow song, so we picked up the pace. It was still fun though.

I realized that I've been lying to myself this whole time. I don't hate, dislike, or even like Peter. In the time that I've been with him I have managed to fall in love with him.

I giggled as he twirled me and dipped me slightly.

Oh Lady, running down to the riptide

Taken away to the dark side

I wanna be your left hand man

I love you when you're singing that song and

I got a lump in my throat 'cause

You're gonna sing the words wrong

The song ended and we were doing the whole cliche staring into each others eyes thing before we were interrupted by a twig breaking. I grabbed iPod then we hid behind some bushes. Regina appeared but, luckily, didn't see us.

We let out a breath as she walked away. "Meet me here tomorrow at eight o'clock." Peter said. "Alright. I guess I should go back." I said with a small smile. I went to stand up but he put a hand on my arm and said, "Stop." I gave him a confused look, but he planted a kiss on my lips one last time before letting me go.

-

I walked home happily with a smile on my face. It turns out that my mother was still awake and she was waiting for me. "Chelsea," she smiled, "You're home." "Yes, I went for a walk." I told her. She nodded understandingly and asked, "Would you like me to teach you some tips to help control your powers" she asked. I smiled widley. I could finally spend time with the mother I finally met. "I would love that! It would be a great addition that I got from P-" I stopped myself from saying more. "From who?" she asked.

"P-Peter Pan?" I said in more of a questioning tone. "The villain?" she asked. "He's not that bad!" I almost yelled. "Alright, alright. No need to be defensive." she said, smirking slightly. "I'm not being def-" Before I could finish she gave me the 'Really?' look. I sighed and threw my hands up frustratingly. She smiled as I walked passed her to my room.

-

I went out again the next day in the same disguise that I did the last and instead of going to the diner, I went to Mr. Gold's shop. I knew Belle would be there and I wanted to see her again.

Once I entered, I breathed in the old sent. "Can I help you?" a feminine voice asked from behind me. "Belle?" I asked, turning around. I was correct with my guess and I hugged her. "Do we know each other?" she asked. "Oh, right." I said, pulling away. I transformed myself to my natural look and she gasped. "Chelsea!" she yelled and hugged me. "They're looking for you. You were arrested." she said. I nodded and asked her to keep it a secret and that I was not working for Pan. "I know you would never work with such a villain." she said. "He's not that baaaaaad." I whined, blushing slightly. "Was I right?" she asked. "About what?" I questioned, pretending that I didn't know what she was talking about. "You know. The 'L' word." she urged. I smiled and nodded. "I'm happy for you." she said. "Kinda disappointed that it's Rumple's father, but I can get over it." she said. I laughed. "I thought he was dead." she asked. I shook my head. "Rumple must still be alive then!" she screamed, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sorry, Belle. I don't know anything about Rumple, but don't give up hope. If Peter is still alive, then it's possible that he is too." I told her. She nodded sadly, but perked back up a second later. "I know that he'll be back. What do you plan on doing today?" she asked. I shrugged, "I just came to see you. I didn't have anything else in mind." I said. "Want to help me at the library?" she asked. "Don't you have to stay here?" I asked. She shook her head, "I can close it for a little bit. Let's catch up." I took up her offer and we went out to the library.

"Still as dusty as ever." I said when we arrived. She laughed and nodded. "I need to get some cleaning done. "No kidding." I said, looking around at the dust covered books. "I can help if you want." I suggested. She nodded, "That would help a lot." "I would do anything to help out such a good friend." I said.

"So, do you know what the Snow Queen is planning?" she asked. "She's planning something?" I asked back. "I was assuming you knew," she said. "No, I just thought she lived here like everyone else," I said. "She's planning to turn loved ones against each other." "Bu-" "You're her daughter. You won't be affected by the curse." she said. "What is up with this town and curses?" I asked. She shrugged, "That's what I'm wondering." I smiled and started cleaning.

-

Before I knew it, it was eight thirty and I told Belle I had to go. "Where are you going?" she asked. "Uhh, for a walk." "Can I come with you?" she asked. "I really want to be by myself. After Neverland, I need sometime to be alone." I said feeling guilty for lying. She smiled, "I understand. Maybe tomorrow." I told her that I would love that and left the library. "Time to yourself, aye love?" someone said from behind me. I jumped and turned to face the voice. "Gosh, Peter. You scared me." I said. He smirked and said, "You're late." "Sorry, I got caught up with Belle." I said. "I guess I'll have to punish you." he said. "For being half an hour late?" I asked. He nodded before planting a kiss on my lips. I sighed happily and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could really get used to this.

A/N: Actually kinda proud of this one... I hope you like it. I have 2-3 chapters left that are planned. :) ALSO THANKS FOR 17K READS! LIKE OMG!