Season 4, Part 2. teaser 4. Queen Of Terra.

Earth, the first element. The element of the Planet itself. There's isn't much to say about the element of earth. But it is believed we come from the earth itself. From Mother Gaia herself, mother nature, earth Goddess. The one that brought life to all living things. Ever lasting mother of earth. The primordial goddess personifying the earth. As well the element of earth itself its believed to be the most calming, relaxing, pacify, gentle and stable element. Yet at the same time it might be the most brutal element. If the element of earth can created. It can also destroy. For who ever dares to brings chaos to the earth. The earth well fight back..... the Anguirus. Lizards of the earth. While Rodans are know as the Masters Of Fire. The Anguirus are the Masters of the elements of Earth. With incredible strength and durability. Strength an durability perhaps equal to the Gojiras Species. Yet legends and myth are said that Anguirus species are capable of controlling the element of earth with thier minds. Bending the earth to their will. This power said help in a great war of the ancient past...... Yet this power was lost long ago. When the era of the Titans came to an end. But Anguirus the last one of her species. That power remains deep in her...... And that power well soon be reawaken.

Location: Monster Island.

As it was set before, Monster Island. Home of the last remain Titans on the planet. Ruled by the Alpha Titan Azure. It is not only the home of the Titans. But the home of perhaps the most dangerous Monsters of the planet. Monsters capable of even using elemental abilities. One of those elements can be sand, or earth. And speaking of sand. Why don't we move onto another region? The dessert.

The Desert Region.

Monster Island been the giant island that it is

Monster Island been the giant island that it is. Capable of storing massive regions that expand miles and miles and miles and miles upon miles. Because of that the Desert Region is massive. Capable of holding many Monsters.
This area is a vast desert with muddy marshes, twisted canyons, branching caverns, and sandy dunes. Few monsters are adapted to this harsh environment. Due the great heat of this desert region, having little to almost no water whatsoever. Making it extremely difficult to survive. While some Monsters found a way to survive with little water. Yet they still need it. But the bigger and stronger Monsters have evolved to need no water for their survival. Becoming the apex predators of the island.

As we can see a group of hunters moving through the dessert. Riding through the sand using sand ships. Using the wind as a way to push them forward. Normally the sand ships go about a speed of 45 MPH. But this time they were goin at almost 100 MPH. They were trying to run away from a group of Diablos chasing them from under the sand.

Hunter: Their getting closer!

Behind them in the distance they saw up to six Diablos chasing them. They saw the sand moving. As the Diablos we're getting closer and closer to the ship.

Diablos: GRRRREEEEAAAAAA!!!

Hunter: Captain your order!

Captain: Fire the cannons!