xxiii

You've made a mess of me, but god I love it.❞

➳➳➳

Angel's POV] *sexual content*

"Are you sure this is the right place we're going at?" Ethan asked giving me a quick look. I nodded my head.

"Well, that's the name that was written on the paper. It has to be." I told him resting my back on my seat. I sighed deeply. We are going to the orphanage that Harry was adopted from and I'm still not quite sure why we are going there in the first place. I mean so many years have passed since then, according to the paper that I saw in his office he was adopted at the age of three.

"Why did I have to come? And why are are we going there?" I asked him searching for answers.

"It's more fun like that and also I might need your help. Alexander wanted me to go there in order to get some information about his biological family. I don't know why exactly he needs it and if I did I wouldn't tell you." he stated looking at me as a wide grin appeared on his face. I rolled my eyes at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"How are things with Harry? Is he treating you good?" he asked smirking. I knew what he was implying but I wasn't willing to answer him.

"Why do you even care?"

"I don't. I'm just curious. Besides I'm sure that he isn't better than me, is he Angel?I knew how to touch your body in all the right places." He asked grabbing my chin forcefully and making look at him. Fuck you Ethan!

"Leave me alone!" I said through gritted teeth. Just thinking about it made me shiver with fear and disgust. He is a monster. How can he say that?I felt his fingers caressing my neck and I immediately slapped away his hand rolling my eyes at him again.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Angel." He warned pointing a finger at me.

"Anyway, what else have you heard or learned? Tell me everything." he said.

"Just about the adoption and that he had a younger sister which was murdered. Her name was Nina. Harry really loved her and now he is searching for her killers. He looks determined to make them pay." I told him and I saw as his face paled a bit and his hand tightened around the steering wheel. I narrowed my eyes looking at him closely but he cleared his throat and looked away.

"That's all?" he asked with a serious face and I nodded. I stared outside the window to see that we were close, I could see the building in the distance. It was in the country side and it was surrounded by big trees and flowers, it was a pleasant place for kids to play at. I found myself smiling as I saw a small boy outside in the garden playing with his toys.

The car stopped and I quickly got outside taking a deep breath as I approached the small gate. The small boy looked towards our direction when he heard the door open and his big brown eyes widened in surprise, I waved at him smiling but he didn't return the gesture instead he took his toy and ran inside the building disappearing. I then felt Ethan's strong grip on my arm as he pulled me next to him.

"Stay close to me." He whispered in my ear as we reached the front door which was slightly open. Before we could knock on it though it opened wide and a woman appeared smiling warmly at us.

"Hello." she greeted us. I glanced behind her to find the boy from earlier looking up at me, he was hiding behind her dress.

"Hello Ma'am." Ethan said taking her hand.

"Please come inside. Joe here told me that we had visitors." she said caressing the boy's head and taking his hand in hers guiding us towards the long corridor. While we were walking towards her office, I assume, I looked to my right through the open door where kids were playing with toys and drawing. This place was filled with life even the walls were painted with bright colours and had cute drawings on them which the kids had done.