27

one week later

one week later...

Exactly one week later from her birthday, Alexus was getting ready for her baby shower.

She had just gotten out of her bed when there was a knock on her door. She waddled happily to the door. She now had a larger stomach than she had a week ago.

When she opened the door, her smiled dropped.

"What do you want," she asked while Von looked at her.

"I'm staying with you all day," he pushed passed her going into her house.

She rolled her eyes and went back upstairs.

She did her shower and morning routine, before getting dressed in something simple to go to her appointment and handle things before her baby shower.

"Come on," she told him. He was sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone. He looked up, before getting up and following her out the house as she locked up.

He was walking to his car but stopped when he heard, "We're taking my car."

"Why we going so early? It starts in one hour," he questioned.

"Cause I'm pregnant and hungry. Anything else," she said with a fake smile.

-

-

They were getting out of the car at the doctor's office, Von took the bag that the food was once in and threw it in the trash.

"We're right here," Lexx turned around to see India, Jayda, and Dess.

"Heyy," she waved.

"Why they gotta be here," he mugged.

"Cause I'm a godmommy bitch," Jayda yelled.

"This shit so ghetto," Dess chuckled.

"I still don't see why I can't be the godmommy," India pouted.

"Cause you're my sister, whether my brother marries you or not, so you're going to be a TeeTee," Lexx explained.

"I guess I'm roadkill," Dess sighed.

Alexus walked over to her and rubbed her ass, "You know you're a TeeTee too Dessy Bae."

Dess looked a Von out of the corner of her eye. He was watching them intently. She slightly smirked before lightly lifting Lexx's chin and started repeated pecked her lips.

Von clenched his fist, Lexx blushed, while Jayda and Dess both smirked.

"Y'all come on Jayda say breaking the tension.

After they walked in, it didn't take them long to get called to the back.

"We have a full house today," the doctor smiled when she walked into the room.