Chapter 1 🩸

"Oi, wake up." Opening their eyes, [Name] turned to see the pale blue-haired villain in front of them. "It's time to go."

Blinking sleepily as they looked around the room, they saw many people who were all looking overconfident and excited. Standing up, [Name] took their place next to the blue-haired villain with hands attached to his body.

A familiar warp gate opened up, and a hand grabbing [Name]'s wrists with only one finger in the air led [Name] through the warp gate and into some kind of stadium. [Name]'s eyes widened at the sunlight, and they tucked themselves behind Shigaraki as a type of shelter, but soon it was shrouded in darkness by another villain, making [Name] recover from their terrified state.

Looking up, [Name] was confused at the large area compared to the tiny, cramped bar [Name] is normally in. They tilted their head at the number of people near the entrance of the building who looked terrified at the scene.

The smell of them invaded [Name]'s nostrils, making them salivate and begin to step forward before a harsh tug by Shigaraki made them tumble backwards. "You listen to my orders, not your own. If I say for you to devour them, you do that, but not unless I say!" He hissed, making [Name]'s stomach growl unhappily.

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might should have been here, where is he?" Kurogiri asked as Shigaraki's grip on [Name]'s wrist tightened some more.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing all these people and even begged Master to let me borrow them." Shigaraki complained as [Name] watched him speak with curiosity about the Master. [Name] had never met him, only heard him.

"All Might, Symbol of Peace.... I can't believe he's not even here." Shigaraki sighed audibly before smiling creepily under the hand on his face. "Maybe he'll come if we kill a few kids, plus, it'll feed [Name]."

"Imagine All Might's reputation, it'll plummet. Not long after becoming a teacher, some of the students he was supposed to protect died, and their bodies couldn't even be recovered! Oh, how fun! That will be so great." Shigaraki laughed maniacally at the thought.

Suddenly, a dark-haired man jumped down from the group, attacking the numerous villains left and right. "He's strong, and since he's hiding his eyes you can't track who he's looking at." Shigaraki commented as [Name] watched the hero crush villains as if they were mere bugs on the pathway.

"I hate pro-heroes; the masses I brought are all weak." Shigaraki snarled as [Name]'s eyes turned similar to dots as they noticed the disappearance of Kurogiri.

Feeling the release of their wrist, [Name] looked to see Shigaraki charging towards the hero but ended up getting elbowed in the stomach. However, Shigaraki did manage to decay some of the hero's skin on his elbow.

"Despite the fact you knew you couldn't handle the entire group, you still threw yourself in the wolf's den. Was it to put your students at ease? You're so cool, hero." Shigaraki sat up, his voice rising with every word as the hero fought on.

"[Name]." Shigaraki spoke. "Get him."

The hero turned to see a child around the age of his students appear behind him before he was slammed into the ground. Blood began to pool from his head as [Name] stood over him, a foot placed on the hero's head, ready to crush it at a single order, with a dazed look in their eyes as they began to salivate at the smell of blood.

"I'll tell you, Eraser Head. They're the anti-symbol of Peace, you could call them a man-eating monster or, for an easier term, a demon." Shigaraki derided as the hero audibly flinched upon hearing the words 'man-eating' and 'demon'.

Feeling the hero attempt to move, [Name] grabbed the hero by the wrist, bending it into a position the human body does not move into comfortably, hearing the snap of bones and a pained scream proved that.

"You can erase quirks. It's wonderful but not all that impressive, if I'm honest, as when you're faced with overwhelming power, you might as well be Quirkless," Shigaraki couldn't help but smirk as the hero turned to [Name], his eyes flashing red as [Name] simply crushed his forearm with ease after a motion from Shigaraki.

After another motion from Shigaraki [Name], he raised Eraser Head's head by his black hair and slammed his face back into the hard ground, causing the ground to be destroyed by the impact. [Name] then noticed Kurogiri had appeared again.

[Name] looked back at Aizawa's eyes, focusing on the crimson liquid that poured from his injuries, as [Name] huffed at Shigaraki, who had yet to let them eat the hero. [Name] then noticed three people—two guys and a girl who were watching the scene in fright. [Name], however, did nothing, not deeming them a threat.

"[Name], we have to go, devour this hero now, and hurry up," Shigaraki ordered as [Name] looked ready to follow his orders when [Name] suddenly clutched their head in pain as they dropped to their knees trying to stop the aching pain.

"[Name]! Is this what you have become?"

"You aren't like this [Name]!"

"Oi, [Name]? What are you doing? Hurry up already!" Shigaraki yelled as [Name] looked back at the hero instead seeing a young boy with black hair in a bowl cut style and red eyes with blood surrounding his small frame.

Eyes widening and running away from the sight, [Name] hid behind Shigaraki. "Huh?" Shigaraki looked at the demon. "I thought master said you were a man-eating demon... Why are you acting all wimpy!"

[Name] did not respond.

"Fine, we'll go, but first... let's kill some of these students to leave for All Might," Shigaraki said, appearing in front of the three students in the water, his hand reaching towards their faces. [Name] stood there watching, knowing what would happen.

However, nothing happened when the hand was placed on the girl's face. Looking towards the hero, [Name] saw his eyes flashing red as he glared harshly at Shigaraki.

"You really are cool, EraserHead." Shigaraki spoke, making a motion at [Name], who appeared behind the hero once more, slamming his head back down into the ground, but suddenly the green-haired male jumped up, preparing to punch Shigaraki with everything he had.

However, once the dust cleared, the green-haired student's eyes widened upon seeing that part of the demon's arm had been destroyed by holding back his punch. The demon clutched their arm, their eyes scrunching up in pain, as the green-haired student gasped, seeing the muscle underneath their skin wiggle as the arm began to heal again, albeit rather slowly.

The boy's lips trembled as he stared, frightened, at the monster that was [Name].

"N-No way..." The boy muttered.

"You move well, your 'smash'-- are you perhaps a follower of All Might?" Shigaraki asked. "Oh well, it doesn't matter. [Name] kill him, I'm done with him."

[Name]'s other hand reached towards the boy, ready to crush his skull with their bare hand, as Shigaraki reached towards the two other students when....

BANG

[Name] turned, as did Shigaraki, to see the man Shigaraki had brought him to kill. All Might.

'My child, those people have done cruel things to you'