Chapter 15

Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away

Lydia's POV

It was a strange day yesterday. But I think I need to get used to that.

I mean, I'm in freaking Teen Wolf. I definitely need to get used to that.

It was also a very nice day though.

Jackson told me he loves me.

Jackson loves me...

Someone actually loves me..

I loved it when he said that to me.

I really want him to say it again.

It made me feel so warm inside.

--------------------------------

I was on my way to my locker when I suddenly feel arms wrap around me from behind.

The familiar tingling I feel again tells me it's either Stiles or Jackson. Well, or another person who also gives me these feelings. How many times will that happen again? Or are Stiles and Jackson the only ones?

Judging by the flannel the person is wearing I can tell it's Stiles.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he exclaimed.

Stiles turns me around in his arms and pulls me into a hug again.

Over Stiles' shoulder I see Scott give us a soft smile before he walks into the classroom.

"You're welcome." I say distracted by his warm hug. I lean further into his arms, this feels so nice. I love hugs.

"Wait, for what?" I ask him confused after a moment.

He pulls back from the hug and looks at me in surprise, which soon turns back into admiration.

"Are you kidding me? You saved my dad! You saved the whole freaking school!" he said with a grin. He looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes, gratitude clearly visible.

"My dad told me what happened. It was awesome what you did out there. You-you just grabbed his gun, fired into the air and drove the animal away. I mean, that's freaking awesome!

You must have looked so hot doing that." Stiles whispers the last part under his breath.

The emotion in his eyes quickly turns to concern when he looks closely at me.

"Are you okay, Lydia? My dad told me you got hit by that car. Are-are you hurt?" he asks me while looking me over.

"Oh, I'm fine." I smile at him. "It didn't really hurt that much. It's just a bruise. I'm glad that your dad is okay though." I reassured him quickly.