Chapter 60

Dedicated to:
@Meganwilk
@SilkysBae
@shawnsmagicmuffin
@sahiragilinsky
@veronica_chacon

You guys make me happy tbh :)
________

-Hannah POV-

"Baby Sammy's almost there alright? No ones gonna hurt you three okay? I love you Hannah." Jack said into the phone.

I was sitting on the toilet seat, locked behind the bathroom door. My heart was racing by the mile, this stranger could break the door down and kill me in an instant. All I had was lousy door to protect.

Tears rolled down my face, I wished Jack was here more than anything. I have never felt so scared, alone and hopeless.

"I love you Jack." I whispered. Just as Jack was about to say something, the door in front of me burst open. In my shock and panick I gasped so loud and dropped the phone.

"Han!" Nate breathed and closed his eyes. I exhaled in relief and sunk into his arms, ever so grateful for him to be standing right there.

"Its you. Oh my god Nate!" I sobbed so hard I was shaking. He rubbed my arm gently like a big brother.

"Its okay Ma, you're okay...nobody's gonna hurt you aight?" He rocked me back and forth while I sobbed. My heart still pounding from the fact that a stranger was here...and could have hurt me and my babies.

"Cops are here!" Sammy walked in. I let go of Nate and hugged him tightly. "Hey Hannah its okay, he's caught."

"You're amazing! You and Nate." I cried and hugged him.

"I'm just glad you're okay! Nate and I had to beat that muthachucker up!" He rubbed my back. That made me think of Jack and pull away to grab my phone.

"Hannah! Oh fuck Jack! Call Sammy or Nate now!! NOW!" Jacks voice was yelling over the receiver.

"Jack!! JACK! its okay I'm here..I'm right here babe." I said feeling relieved.

"Hannah? Oh my gosh! Thank the heavens baby! I thought someone got you. Oh thank the lord! I owe Sammy and Nate!" He exhaled loudly.

"I love you." I whimpered. I didn't know what to say.

"I love you I love you I love you." Jack said over and over. "Stay at Maggie's place? I called her."

"Jack no - "

"Hannah. Just please." He said, his voice hinting at anger. "This fucking scared me so do it. I'll be home tomorrow."

"Fine." I sighed. "The cops are here so I'll call you later."

"Call me immediately. Please. I'm glad you're okay Han. I love you guys." He said softly making my heart explode.

"Okay I will. We love you too." I said and ended the call.

I headed out of the bathroom and out of the apartment. Nate and Sammy were talking to an officer while Maggie arrived and came running to me.

"Hannah! Are you okay? Are the babies okay?" She asked immediately. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm fine..just shaken..they're okay." I said trying to smile. I hated being the one everyone was worried for even if I was really scared.

"Carters asleep I didn't have time to wake him! I just had to get here the minute Jack called." She said letting go.

Nate walked over. "You're staying at my place until Jacks back." He said firmly.

"Jack said she'd stay at Carter and I." Maggie said defensively.