Chapter 7 : Accepting the Proposal

Third Person's P.O.V

It was brunch time and Mrs.Jeon was in her room...

She thought it was the perfect time to call Chae-Won because she already recieved call from her when they were at breakfast...So after completing the work she came to her room to talk with Chae-Won...

She picked her phone that was kept on bedside table and call Chae-Won..After few rings the call was answered..

"Hello, Yeri how are you?" Chae-Won asked..By the voice she sounds happy to yeri.

"I am alright what about you?" Mrs.Jeon said

"I am also fine and why were you not picking my call at morning?"

"Actually we were having breakfast at that time and you know how he is strictly oppose of phone at family time.." By 'he' Mrs.Jeon was talking about Mr.Jeon

"I understand it's same as my maternal family...So have you called me to talk about the proposal?"

Mrs.Jeon sighs in relief..She was panicking from last night that how will she bring the topic now Chae-Won made it easy for her asking herself about it..

"Yes..It's about that only.. Actually yeri see i have known your family from decade and i have also seen Seo-joon..how well mannered he is and i am sure whoever will marry him will be lucky but.." Mrs.Jeon trail

Chae-Won happy smiley face was now had gotten confuse..

"But what yeri?" She asked

"But i don't think he is suitable for my kook..."

"What! But why yeri...You yourself said you have known us from while and you also know my family is not joint...And i promise you we'll keep kook happy.." Chae-Won said...Even though at that time it was bride's family who beg or plead to groom's family but still Chae-Won did this for her son...She has shown kook's pic to Seo-joon last night and the reaction she got she knew her son liked her choice and from morning she was happy knowing Jeon's will accept her Proposal but now she was feeling sad and angry both..Sad because her wish won't come true about kook being her son-in-law and angry at her family who knowing she liked that boy for Seo-joon went with her nephew's proposal..

"I am sorry Chae-Won but this is my husband's decision and you know i can't go ahead of him.." Mrs.Jeon was now feeling bad hearing Chae-Won's low voice but she can't do anything.. decision is already made by her husband

"It's okk yeri don't apologise after all he is your son and you have all right to make decision for him.."
Chae-Won said and try to console Mrs.Jeon..Everything aside but they both are good friends and she didn't want to loose her friend for such issue..

"Thank you so much for understanding...And you don't worry from now i will also try to find a good bride or groom for Seo-joon..He is like a son to me.."

Chae-Won chuckled
"Sure but i know no one is perfect as kook.."

"We are inviting Kim's for lunch this Sunday..Ho-Seok and his Appa agreed for Kim's proposal.." Mrs.Jeon informed her...First she didn't thought to inform her but soon not as Kook's mother in law but she will be her In-law and she didn't want before the bond between them to be bad...

"I somewhere knew about it..That if you are opposing my proposal that must be for Kim's...After all they are more rich.." Chae-Won taunt..

Is it was some other time Mrs.Jeon would've replied back..But she Chae-Won is not like this..She must be upset with the situation...

"Anyways congratulations for your son..Now I'll hang it's time for lunch.."
Chae-Won said after a few seconds of silence

"Yeah i also have to prepare lunch..Talk to you later.. Bye.."
Mrs.Jeon hang up the call..
______________________________________