twelve

Shorter chapter because I didn't have any time to write.

Sorry, I didn't have any time yesterday, so I did it today. Hope this chapter made it worth the wait.

Harry's tongue is so cute

* * * * * *

"I think it's time for my dessert."

"Oh.."

"Do you want to stay here? Or do you want to go somewhere else?"

I think for a second. Where is somewhere else?

"Depends."

Harry chuckles, "C'mon, follow me, Princess."

"What about my tea?"

"Oh, you'll get that after. Good for the stomach."

"I don't have a stomachache, though." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I know, but you'll feel butterflies in your stomach, and tea is good for that." he assures me, "Now, grab my hand and follow me."

"What are you up to? Daddy."

He bites his lip.

Damn, that's hot.

"Don't worry, baby girl. You trust me, don't you?"

"I don't know if I should, at this point."

Harry chuckles and reaches his hand out to me. I hesitate for a second, but then decide to grab his hand.

"Good girl." he praises me.

His hand is big and warm, in comparison to mine. He pulls me along with him up the stairs to, what I'm guessing, his bedroom. And yes, he opens the door to his bedroom. He turns on the nightstand lamps, that fits the mood. There is a huge bed, king sized probably, right in front of us. Oh my...

"Lay down for me."

"On your bed?" I gulp.

"Yes. Now, don't be nervous, I'm not going to hurt you."

"O-okay."

I walk towards his bed and take a seat on it. It's soft, huge, and very comfortable. I hear Harry close and lock the door. Oh boy.

"Lay down, baby girl."

I nod and do as he says. I try to relax, but I can't, because of the fact that I'm in Harry Styles' bedroom, with Harry Styles himself, and the door is fucking locked.

My mind is out of control. I try not to worry about it too much. I just need to relax and let happen whatever is about to happen.

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

Harry walks over to me. His eyes are much darker than they were before, and I don't know what it means. It's either a good or a bad thing.

"Fuck, you look so vulnerable right now. I just want to rip your clothes of right away," he groans, and I gulp, "but I'm not going to. I'll be gentle with you."

He's not going to have sex with me, is he?

"No, I'm not going to fuck you either, don't worry. Not yet, at least. I'll wait for the right moment. I first have to teach you the basic stuff."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Such a good girl you are."

"Only for you, Daddy."

"Fuck." he curses.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me? Or are you going to do something and touch me already?"

His jaw drops in surprise, "So you want me to touch you, huh? Are you getting a little impatient? Only bad girls are impatient. I thought you were a good girl?"

"I am! I just don't like waiting for that long."

"Alright, alright." he says and crawls onto the bed to hover over me. His face inches closer to mine. I lift my head to get closer to his lips. He pulls back and chuckles.

"Oh, come on!" I whine.

"Shush, you. Eager much? Relax."

My head falls on his bed, I close my eyes and try to relax.

Suddenly I feel a pair of lips press against mine. Harrys grabs both of my wrists with both of his hands, and pins them down his bed, making it unable for me to touch him. He deepens the kiss and spreads my legs with his, my dress lifting up, showing my bare thighs. Harry pushes his crotch against mine, adding pressure to it.

God, I didn't think it would feel that good.

"Do you feel that clenching in your stomach? Do you feel that pressure against your throbbing clit? That means you're aroused. You're turned on by this, by me. Tell me how good it feels." he pants as his lips leave mine.

"It-it feels so good, Daddy." I moan. I wish I could feel this feeling all day. I'm amazed.

Harry kisses down my body, coming closer to, um, that.

I'm literally panting right now. I'm nervous, I'm aroused, and I'm in utter and sheer bliss.

I now, feel Harry's lips on my thighs. His hands have left my wrists and are now gripping my hips. I grab onto his bed sheets, clipping them in my fists.

He watches me from down there, and now his hands disappear underneath my dress. I suck in a breath as his grasps the waistbands of my panties and tugs them down.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" he asks me with a deep voice.

"Yes." I nod. My voice is shaky. Beautiful. He called me 'beautiful'.

"You're doing great."

My panties are long gone. I am now naked from my waist to my feet. My legs are spread wide open. It's making me quite shy. I'm on display for Harry to see, and he has probably seen much better.

I gasp as I feel his finger flick on something. I'm assuming it's my 'clit'. His finger explores in further detail, moving up and down the whole area. The noise is makes is quite disgusting, but by the way I'm seeing Harry bite his lip and staring intensely at it, he's enjoying it. It's arousing him. Is that how you use that word?

I moan. This feels wonderful. I've never felt this way before, and I never would've thought I'd be enjoying it this much as well as Harry is.

"God, baby girl, you are so fucking wet."

I like it when he talks dirty to me. I also never would've thought I'd be craving Harry's touch as much as I am right now. I'm dying for him to do more. He's teasing me like crazy right now, and the clenching in my stomach is only getting worse.

"Tell me how good it feels."

"So good, Daddy. More."

"More?" he asks.

"Please."

"Please what?" he snaps, and his finger moves away from my vagina, leaving me yearning and begging for more.

"Please, Daddy!" I say quickly.

"Good girl."

His face inches closer, and dissapears in between my thighs.

I gasp as I feel his tongue press against my aching spot.

Holy shit.