DROWN ME OUT

I duck and then get up slowly only for my window to smack my head. " A-a-a-ahhh goddamnit!" I take my cold water bottle and put it on my neck. I change and get ready to go back to the hospital for the check up. As I walk into the room I see a familiar face. Someone too familiar. I shrug the look off and sit down. I pop a mint in my mouth and put my music on. " Kellin Bostwick? " I get up and follow the blonde haired chick. I lay down on the bed and turn my music up. Two minutes later she came back in and gave me a shot. I soon blacked out. ~~~~~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~ "Hi there. I noticed you before and I'm damn sure you noticed me. Currently you won't be able to speak or see. I'm not a real nurse. It's me, Juliet Simms. Doing Andy and his friends a huge favor. I'm going to cause you pain. I know you like to sing and you obviously love photography. I've made you blind and mute. Try living now. AND if you tell a single soul I did this, you'll surely regret it. I'm doing what everyone wants. All the other bands know. You just need to tell your friends, Oh wait.. You can't speak nor see! HA HA HA, Good Luck" I got up, took my phone out of my pocket and I clicked to call Johnnie. "Calling, Johnnie Guilbert." Ring....Ring... Ring... Click. " Hey Kells! What's up?" I forgot. Shit. I cant speak. I texted him instead. i told him to pick me up at the hospital. "Oh Ok Kells, I'll be right there. See you soon" I let the wall guide me down the hallway till I found a set of stairs. I walked down the first few steps, and fell down about nine more. "KELLS!! Are you ok, come here. Come to me." I walked over near to him, signaling for him to come to me. He embraced me in a nice hug and let me in the car. I told Johnnie after he asked what happened. I wrote it down on a pad "Juliet Simms, Andy's girlfriend poisoned me causing me to be mute and blind. I can't talk nor see causing me to fall down the stairs and not talk on the phone earlier when I called." He hugged me again and mumbled something I couldn't quite hear. "Kells, try singing. That might work." I turned my phone on and tryed searching for the button. I asked siri again but before I could Johnnie went to the playlist I love called " Mexicore Rock Playlist' and clicked on "Caraphernelia." I started singing. " Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you could do that gonna ruin my night, (and there's just something about) This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy." Johnnie clapped and clicked on another song. "I'm so nervous it shakes the fingertips that are coursing through your hair, ...GIRL, I'VE GOT YOU UNDER A SPELL AND I DON'T THINK I'LL BE LETTIN YOU OUT." Johnnie smiled. Then he walked away and came back in the room with his laptop. He opened up Skype. He slowly checked off the names of the people he was gonna put in the call. 1) Jordan Sweeto 2) Alex Dorame 3) Kyle David Hall and lastly but not least Bryan Starzzzz. Do do do... do do do.. click! They all came in! "HII KELLS!" they all said in unison. I waved and Johnnie explained what had happened. I was in tears when all the guys said 'OH MY CHEMICAL ESCAPES!!! WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" Alex appered first with a hug and some food. Trailing behind was jordan, bryan and lastly Kyle. I was in the middle of the couch. Next to me in this order was Kyle on the edge, Jordan hugging me and Alex on the other side hugging me. Bryan and Johnnie were sadly still trying to figure out how to make a pizza. I crawled upstairs and went into my room to do something I thought I'd get caught doing.