ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Nothing ever."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä picked her nails, she was anxious, so anxious. Kiri spent the whole night unconscious, Jake decided to it was best to call in for some help. Ney'tiri didn't care, she just wanted Kiri to wake up, so she allowed him to call them in.

Norm and Max were inside their pod, wiring and monitoring Kiri's unconscious body, trying to make sense of the situation.

Malìk decided it was best to give Dahliä some space with her family, and it'd be too obvious if he was there to comfort the clearly anxious girl.

Ney'tiri paced around waiting for something to be done, but for the past hour, Kiri's state has stayed the same. Dahliä sighed, wiping her forehead, she couldn't tell if it was a hot day or if she super anxious. It was hard to tell, but everyone else besides her didn't seem to be sweating.

Lo'ak and Neteyam exchanged glances, Lo'ak side eyed Dahliä then turned back to Neteyam. 'What do we do?' Neteyam shrugged, and looked at Dahliä. "Sister, do you want to go outside for a moment? Fresh air would be good for you."

"I'm fine, Neteyam." She responded quickly, he turned back to Lo'ak who huffed at the small interaction. Since they brought back Kiri, Dahliä had stayed in the same spot.

Ronal entered their home, passing for a second as she noticed all the unknown equipment and unfamiliar faces, along with a sky person. She eyed the family, then the scientists before saying, "I see that I am not needed here."

The mother quickly rushed to her side with a desperate look, "You are Tsahìk!" Ney'tiri just wanted something to be done.

"Then remove these things."

"Out!" Ney'tiri shouted towards them, with a growl on her face, she was becoming impatient. The family besides Jake and Dahliä, stood still as Ney'tiri continued to yell. "You have done nothing!"

The scientists quickly began trying to gather their things and rush out of the pod with Jake, who sighed before helping them. "Ok, hold on! I gotta take her IV off!"

Ronal sat next to Kiri's body, she began preparing to heal her, Ney'tiri and her children watched closely. Tuk held Ronal's equipment, trying to at least contribute to her helping her older sister. Dahliä stood with her brothers, anxiously waiting for something to happen.