Chapter 3: Switch

Enid walked into class with a big smile on her face. She watched Wednesday, who was sitting in the front, write in her notes.

She had huge eyes, eyes that were filled with love.

Bianca stared. "Girl, you make it so obvious." She whispered.

"Make what obvious?" Enid whispered back.

She facepalmed.

"Enid, we didn't plan on barging in on whatever that was yesterday, we just thought you were getting murdered," Yoko whispered.

"Oh, it's okay! and I wouldn't put it past Wednesday." She smiled wide.

"That's what I said." Yoko sneered.

"Literally, right after you guys left she held a dagger to my neck and asked if I told you guys."

Yoko went pale. "-I what?"

"Don't worry, she didn't use it. I think she just got worried that everyone would find out about us. but you guys will keep it a secret, right?"

The three girls nodded quickly. "I don't want my throat to be cut open," Yoko whispered.

"Okay!" She giggled, and the bell rang.

She walked with Wednesday to the next class. "Can I hold your hand, Wends?" she asked curiously.

"I'd rather be napalmed," she muttered.

"What's a napalm?" Enid asked.

"A sticky bomb," Wednesday stated, making Enid sigh.

After the last bell rang, Enid ran to her dorm. she was greeted by Wednesday, typing on her typewriter. "Wends, what's your love language?"

She responded softly, "You."

This made Enid blush, hard.

Wednesday noticed this, and locked the door.

Enid walked up from behind her, grabbing the shorter girl and turning her around.

Enid decided she'd use one last trick she heard from Mrs. Addams.

She pinned Wednesday to the wall, making Willa get flustered and blush.

As Enid put her lips to Wednesday's neck, she started breathing faster. She began sucking on Wednesday's neck, making her moan quietly. In shock, Wednesday locked hands with Enid, squeezing her hand, hard enough for Enid to think she was going to break it.

It's working. She thought.

Wednesday sharply inhaled, biting her lip. She exhaled loudly as Enid did this to her.

"I hate this, but I can't get enough of her." The shorter girl would think.

She moaned unintentionally when Enid licked from the bottom to the top of her throat.

Enid looked proudly at the hickey she gave Willa. "you're going to have to cover that," she worried.

"No, I'll show it off, and whoever can solve the case of "who gave Wednesday a hickey", gets a knife to the gut," she said, smiling at Enid.

"You're- smiling?" Enid said, eyes wide.

"It seems I am. only because I find joy in stabbing."

A lie. She knew deep in her heart that the reason she smiled was because she was making deep eye contact with Enid. Pathetic. Enid can tell I'm lying.

Enid smiled. "I know the true reason."

Wednesday panicked. "I- how?"

"You blush a lot, Willa!" She giggled.