ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I want to stay with you, yawne"
-M

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

"Tsahìk. Olo'eyktan," The couple turned towards the entrance, staring at a girl they recognize too well with a frown on her face. "I must talk with you, it's urgent."

Ronal and her husband exchanged looks, before letting the girl in their home to talk to them.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Malìk jumped off Äppa, landing on his feet, he carefully stroked him. "Ah! He doesn't want to bite me!" Dahliä smiled, disconnecting her braid and jumping it off by herself. "At least not yet."

He scoffed with a smirk, "Why must you always say things like that?" The girl shrugged as they leaned in for a kiss, "It's fun." She tip toed towards him as he leaned down, they began to kiss.

It felt good that they were mates, it just felt right and it made sense too. They were so different yet so alike, it just worked. "I don't want to go. I want to stay with you, yawne." A giggle escaped her mouth, as she grabbed his face with a smirk. "I know you do, fish boy."

He actually really liked having his nickname back, the two held hands, exchanging their final moments together before going in for another kiss.

"Tomorrow?"She asked him,"Always, yawne."

"So it's true!" They heard, Malìk froze but Dahliä quickly let go, the pair turned their heads only to find their parents.

Ronal growled at the sight of them, she was pissed, very pissed. Tonowari had more of a confused look on his face, whilst Jake followed along. Ney'tiri just slightly gasped, the Sully's were pulled from their pod by the Tsahìk who could barely form a phrase with how much anger she felt.

"Mother-!" He called after her, the pregnant Na'vi began to stomp away, harshly cursing to herself about what she had saw.

Of course, she had her suspicions. Her son was extremely happy, distracted, he seemed to neglect his duties out of nowhere, but she just assumed it was something else. Ronal would have never guessed that what Zeiu told her was true, never in a million years, especially with a girl like her.