𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 16.

Blade's POV..

I can't believe I let that happen.
I pretty much offered her out to those wankers the second I didn't fight her on leading them away.
Im going to get the answers out of this fuckwit before I end him myself. Until I end him.
The beast within me has been wanting out since the second she fell on the stairwell.
" Let's go get answers. Indigo, you're on Octavia duty. " I growl out, leading Ajax, Tico, T-bone and Cash out with me. Not wanting Cash and my woman to be alone together. Not after what I walked in on.

" What's the plan big man?. " Ajax asks. Usually the dirty work is up to me. Especially after Ajax became president.
" We get our answers and if it's warranted , we kill him. " we will kill him.
He nods, as we start our interrogation.
" What do you want with our club? " I jump straight to the point. " Respect. To be allies. " He whispers out. We all laugh. " this isn't how you make friends big guy. Following us, shooting our women?. " I grit out. " Why did you even send a woman out on club business, she didn't have a patch. We wanted to talk but she came at US. " he yells, earning a punch to the face.
I watch as he spits his blood on to the floor.

" I admit we did it wrong, but we are the ones with two dead men. " he looks down.
" How many of you are there?. " Ajax asks. " only ten on us- well eight now. " he's barely a man.
" who were the men our girl killed?. " Cash speaks up. " That was our VP and sgt at arms.. "
I laugh at this. How easily taken down they were.
" If you stay away from our turf, our women and our business. We will forgive you. But do not fucking try that shit again. " Ajax spits.

" Blade here is our number one killer. He's ruthless, my old lady is an ex trained killer and that woman you faced today, she's a fucking a lioness, you do not want to fuck with us again. " Ajax continues. Warning him that we aren't ones to be fucked with. Indigo is a scary woman, I seen some of the shit she's done... it's inhumane. No wonder she took Octavia in. She's been different since Harley tho. For the better.

The guy nods his head frantically. " Who shot our girl?. " I question. " Vp... I told him not to but obviously I have no authority. " I nod.
" Bring your President to us. We will help you get your club off the ground and come to an allowance. We help others around here. " Ajax unties him. Giving him his phone number.

He got lucky.
I March into the club house, not settling until I see her. She looks tired, club life tends to do that to a person.  " Lioness?. " I sit beside her. She just looks at me, waiting for me to continue. " I think it's time you head home and get some rest. " I offer a smile. She agrees, standing from her chair. I watch as she gives Indigo a hug, moving to Cash next. I need to set it fucking straight that she's mine soon. Whether she accepts me or not, they're not having her.

Following her out, we stop by her bike. " I'll ride behind you to make sure you get home safe. "
She laughs, " alright Rocco, try to keep up. " there she is. I smirk, straddling my own bike before we fly out of the compound.

Octavia's POV..

I can't help but feel anxious about Blade coming home with me. When only a few short hours ago he was on top of me in my bedroom.
My fucking shoulder is sore and the fact I can't even have a drink is making it worse.
Surely if Indigo doesn't know???

I pull into my driveway, lighting a cigarette the second I'm off my bike.
Taking a seat on my porch, I watch as Blade ride in. " Fuck you're getting slower by the day. " I chuckle. " Was just making sure no one was following. " he smirks, cutting his engine.

He takes long strides towards me, I feel my heart pick up as he takes the cigarette from my lips, putting it towards his own. He take a long pull, before placing it back between mine. " I have plenty if you want one. " I raise a brow, he smirks again before pulling out his own.
Dickhead. His voice pulls me from my thoughts, " I think we need to talk about everything, Octavia. " he looks at me, wanting to see a reaction. I inhale my cigarette, silently nodding.