the boy's locker room

i got attacked in a comment section so here's an update 😹

"y/n, what are you-"

his locker door is shut by her as his back slammed on the wall, the metal lockers clanked. y/n grins with a sick gape.

kageyama is almost terrified at the girl he was seeing, even though he always saw her.

he couldn't tell if he was crazy or he actually saw her pupils constricting, the black dot in her eye becoming smaller.

he sank down slightly.

"i'll be quick" his girlfriend reassures him.

contrasting to her words, he almost felt like her eyes were lasers as he was burning under her gaze. that terrifying fucking gaze.

"don't you need to change?" she asks. she puts a hand on his chest, feeling him up.

her passionate stare made kageyama turn his head to the side.

"yeah..."

"then get changed, bitch" she said before slapping his face then going in with her lips.

both her hands cup his face and her lips meet his own.

his eyes widened slightly before shutting his eyes and kissing her back.

he almost loses his balance for a moment before he caught it by placing both hands on the surface of his locker.

"you heard me" y/n pulled away.

"yeah" kageyama huffed gently.

he looked down to grab the bottom of his shirt, seeing a small glimpse of his own abs before pulling the shirt over his head.

looking y/n in the eyes, he was unsure where to put his shirt so he bent down a little to drop it to the ground.

but y/n was still looking at him.

awkwardly, he turned around to open his locker and grab his jersey out.

and just as he was about to put it on, she slammed his door shut and turned his body back around, ramming him into the locker once more.

this made the shirt fly out of his hand.

before kageyama could even get a word in, her lips were placed on his again, except this time more passionately and reckless.

she has one hand feeling up the curvature of his abs, the other on his broad shoulders.

her other hand slides down and now both her hands coast over his pale body. her thumb lightly grazes his nipple. it makes him groan on contact.

he felt the sensitive feeling and his body jerked. the boy places his hands on her chest, fingers slightly prying into the crinkles of her uniform.

she hums at the feeling. she made her back arch so her body pressure was on him, cornering him between her body and his locker.

her lips were breathing him in and out and he was trying his best to get her pace but couldn't match up.

she sucks on his tongue, making his head tilt behind onto the locker door and his eyes roll back, blinded by the white lights on the ceiling.

"y/n~" he manages to say when their mouths are not interlocked for a second.

"mmm?"

her tone is innocent, while her hands were doing naughty things.

that alone was overwhelming him.

while his stance was slightly open, y/n filled the spaces in between with her legs.

and what was between them.

one hand his tugs on his hair gently while her lips go down his neck, and then to his collarbones. her other hand toys with his chest as she circles around his nipple again with her thumb.

"please~" he whines.

he looks down at y/n, who's all over him and all in control.

his body squirmed as she held his body against the wall, letting her play with him as much as she pleased.

wherever he moved his head, it wouldn't change the fact that y/n was kissing him. and whenever he tried to get out of her grasp, she still had herself all over his sensitive areas.

he wasn't able to keep up with the fast pace of her mouth and the pleasure from his chest.

suddenly, he felt something below him that needed a little fixing.

he knew in his mind he had training. but, it just felt too goo-

a soft sound emits when she pulls away. y/n gives him a smirk before sneaking out the back door.

and then she disappears.

kageyama is lost.

his head turns to as he gets the shock of his life.

"what happened to you?"

hinata, tsukishima and yamaguchi are standing at the door. what they walked into was kageyama with his shirt off, his uniform on the floor beside him and his jersey further. and he was blushing.

kageyama scratched his head "well, uh-"

AUTHOR NOTE

it couldn't have been lovey dovey the whole time could it 😏

k this chapter made me feel things ngl