3

(^ this pic makes me fold🤭)
——-

Y/n POV:

"Hey everything going good?" I ask Percy entering his apartment. I noticed his eye bags and his skin looking paler than usual. Not to mention the bloody Bandage on his arm. Avoiding eye contact while having a guilty look on his face. I furrow my eyebrows growing concerned. "Percy fucking look at me." I say. I hate being worried especially if it is Percy.

I drop my worried look at the second I see his Bloodshot eyes. "Are you high?" I ask seriously my eyes never leaving his. He breaks eye contact taking his head in his hands as he sighs.
"Y/n I can't do this anymore." he says I just look at him confused. "I can't be friends with you anymore Y/n." He says his voice cold. "Wh- What why?" I stutter out, tears brimming on my eyes. "The last couple days i've just been feeling this weight on my back, with you killing people is making me sick and I don't want to help you anymore because I realized it's wrong what you do. And it kills me on the inside when you talk to me as if you don't care. You just think that the only thing matters is what you think and what you do Y/n." he pauses his voice shaking. "I- I didnt-." He stops me from speaking. "I think you should go now Y/n, with you in my life I can't be myself, I can't do the stuff i'm interested in because to you it's just all about hurting the people that hurt you." He says now tears escaping his eyes, his body shaking.

I just look down at the floor making my way back to my car. I step in my Car just looking at nothing. Something isn't right, that came out of no where and he was full on sobbing as if I was the one breaking our Friendship. I try to think back if I did something that made him so sensitive but nothing comes into my mind. I was just being myself and saying out loud what I was thinking the day he came over to my house. And besides didn't Jenna tell me he was showing her around town? I shrug as I turn on my car, the sound of my engine roaring filling the silence.
———

I huff as I keep scrolling through the TV channels for the 7th time now, nothing getting my attention or distracting me. I try to think over what happened at the club to bring me in a good mood but instead my mind always pictures Jenna's smile. I catch myself smiling at that a couple times but quickly shrug it off deciding to finally go to sleep.

I roll around bed not finding a comfortable position to sleep in. I groan frustrated as I sit up and think of what I could do to pass the time. I notice that Jenna's bedrooms lights are still on, I try to make out what she's doing but fail at least I know she's awake. I take a pen from my desk and open my window aiming it just perfectly that if hits the brim of her window. I see her shuffling around, eyebrows furrowed as she opens the window looking around, nothing but a confused look on her face trying to figure out what caused the sound.

Cute.

"Yo Casper!" I shout chuckling. Her Head snaps to my direction as her face relaxes realizing that it was just me. "Hey." She says giving me a genuine smile. I try to suppress my smile thinking of what I could say. "Can't sleep?" I hear her ask breaking me from my thoughts. I nod at that. "Me neither I was planning on binging on horror movies and eat junk food. Wanna join?" She asks me smirking.

Horror movies? Seeing blood and people scream for their life? "Bet i'm coming over." I say smiling. I go grab my keys making sure to lock my door putting on my slides rushing down to her house like a little kid that's excited to get ice cream. Before I can knock she opens the door smiling. "Stalker much?" I say teasingly entering her house earning a chuckle from her. I admire the art she hung up on the walls along with some vinyl records laying around she's probably still decorating. "Want some cranberry juice?" She asks me with a weird tone. I nod as I make myself comfortable on her couch.

She hands me my drink as I take a sip of it, I moan in satisfaction but can't help to taste some metallic taste. I don't mind it. "This shit is good what brand is this?" I ask her drinking some more. I see her smirking taking a sip herself also rolling her eyes in satisfaction. "Oh you know just... from the store." She says her smirk never leaving her face. I try to read her face but before I can she turns on some old horror movies that gets my attention. I shrug it off and lay back relaxing so does she on the other side of the couch as we watch the movie in silence.
———-

03:42 Am

At some point we started talking none of us paying attention to the movie playing anymore. Occasionally one of us will glance at the TV when there's a scream but keep the conversation going in an instant again.

Jenna's legs were pointing at the ceiling as her head was on the verge of dangling off the couch while I was laying down my neck on the verge of probably breaking. "So what do you do?" I ask looking down at her since she was now next to me. She adjusts her elbows so she can fully look at me "I'm an actor but i'm trying out new things at the moment." She says smirking when she mentioned "new things". "What about you?" she says. "Oh you know just..." starting to think about how I stabbed my Teacher last week "Just Stuff..." now replaying the moment how I shoved a Corpse into a trash bags a few hours ago "At a club." I say finishing my sentence grinning like a idiot.

We stared at each other just smiling as if she really knows what I was talking about. "Was it Percy you were hanging out with? You know The guy that showed you around town?" I ask curious breaking our stare battle. I see her smile getting bigger and something flashing in her eyes. "What you jealous Y/n?" She says chuckling. "No I was just curious because he made me come over and I guess he was just a bit off towards me, just wanted to know if you noticed someth-. You know what forget it i'm just overthinking the whole situation." I say scratching the back of my neck avoiding eye contact.

I feel her sit up on the couch our Faces now inches apart. She grabs my chin making me look at her "You know you can talk to me y/n i'm here for you. It's okay to overthink sometimes ." She says softly as I snap at that sentence "it's okay to overthink sometimes." making me get a deja vu, my best friend from my old town used to say that to me when I was nervous about something. "Y/n you okay?" She says making me look at her seeing a glimpse of hope in her eyes. "Uhm yea sorry got lost there for a second." I say clearing my throat, noticing the hope in her eyes disappearing in an instant. I Sit up reaching for my drink making her move back to her original position.

We sat there in silence the only sound that can be heard was our breathing and the TV playing in the background. None of us paying attention to the TV. "You know I meant what I said y/n. I'm here for you." I hear Jenna say softly.
———
1345 words.