Chapter Four - Come Little Children

As E.J. was stitching Annabel's arm, Jeff and Ben were both whispering to each other. "Anna has been quiet for a while now..." BEN whispered. "Yeah she has... every time she leaves the isolation room Anna would go back to her usual loud self and it has been a hour.." Jeff whispered back looking at Annabel with BEN again.

Annabel grumbled bringing your arm back once EJ finish stitching and bandaging her arm back. "Thank you EJ... I'm going to clean myself up... My hair is starting to turn pink... Ugh.." Annabel whispered leaving the room.

EJ, BEN, and Jeff looked out the door Annabel left from and looked back at each other. "She seems.. out of it.." Jeff commented. BEN and E.J. Nodded as they left the room to the living room to see everyone sitting in silence. "How is she?" Madly asked making everyone to look at the trio that walked in. The boys sat down on the ground as E.J. Crossed his arms over his chest. "She's fine. I stitched and bandaged her arm so I suggest for her not to go out killing for a while so she doesn't open up her stitches." E.J. commented.

Everyone sighed relief before Slenderman sat up in his seat slightly. "About that... E.J... Annabel won't actually listen to that and would go out killing anyways.." He said making E.J. groan slightly throwing his head back a bit. "Great... Wonderful.."

As everyone became quiet again, they heard a door slam closed upstairs and heels walking down the stairs. Everyone looked up to see Annabel tying her bright white hair into a ponytail putting her top hat in. Annabel noticed many eyes on her and turned her head to make everyone, minus Jeff, Smile, BEN, The Slender Brothers, and Sally, gasp in shock.

"What?" Annabel asked quietly. "Y-Y-Your eyes a-are black..." Hoodie commented. Annabel sighed nodding her head. "My eye color changes depending on my mood. Black means I'm blood thirsty... Smile, Jeff, let's go.." Annabel said putting her knife in her boots and bag of poisoned sugar cubes in her top hat running out of the house with Smile running besides her.

Slenderman looked out the window before looking at Jeff. "Make sure no one suspicious is around the area when Annabel goes out killing. Understood." Jeff nodding saluting to him. "Yeah, go it." He commented before he started walking out the house before BEN stopped him. "What is it BEN?" Jeff asked.

BEN gave him a necklace. "Wear this. This necklace had a camera in it that will turn on the second you enter the human realm. It will record everything where you, Annabel, and Smile go and we will see all of this happening since I was able to hook the camera wirelessly to the living room television."

Jeff nodded putting the necklace on before he head Annabel shout for him. "Jeff! Hurry up!" "I'm coming woman! Jeez.." Jeff shouted back before he murmured. "Thanks BEN... See you guys later..." He said before running out the house.

As Jeff and Annabel ran into the human realm, the television in the living room turned on. Everyone looked at the tv to see Smile running next to Annabel who was humming in a eerie tone causing a shiver to go down everyone's spine.

"Hey! Stop right there! Why are you kids out here this late at night!" Someone shouted making Annabel, Smile, and Jeff to turn around to reveal a police officer on the camera who was a bit far from the trio. "We are just heading back home officer. Sorry for being out so late, we just left drama practice from school." Annabel lied smoothly.

The officer was quiet for a while before nodding. "Oh I'm sorry. And you guys must be doing a horror play! Halloween is right around the corner soon!" He started to say as he walked toward them. "And whoever does the stage make-up and costumes does a great job!" Looking at Jeff and Annabel closely standing straight back up. "Well you guys have a great night!" The officer smiled before turning around walking away.