An Ending Note

Hello, as you can see this fic has not been updated for a long time. For a while, I didn't know if I wanted to continue this story or leave it be but I feel bad for just disappearing so I am going to say that this is discontinued! 

I have not used Wattpad for a long time and have moved over to ao3, which is why everything on here is probably all from a year ago. A lot of my writing on here is old and I don't really like it, but that does not mean I am not a writer!

I have many fics and oneshots on ao3 and continue to write on there! If you are still interested in my writing I can promise you that I have much better writing(and grammar) on ao3 so you can go check that out if you would like :) My ao3 is awoof_0

I do have my plans for how this fic was going to be written and finished but if you have ideas of your own and would like to continue this fic then you have my permission, but please credit me.

I'm not really sure what else to say but all the fics on here are discontinued and I am on ao3 now, if you do come to ao3, please do not ask me to continue these fics or write on Wattpad instead because I like ao3 a lot more.

If you guys do want to hear what my plans were for this fic, or any other fic on here, do let me know and I might make a chapter with all the plans I had for the fic.

Thank you for the fun memories, I have learned a lot here :) Have a good day!

Follow me on ao3 https://archiveofourown.org/users/awoof_0 ty goodbye