the truth

Anna's POV

"So say your last words baby." My heart drummed against my chest as Alexa brought the tip of the gun closer until it was straight towards my forehead as it was metal to skin. My lip trembled I shook my head in fright imagining how painful it's going to feel like.

I didn't want to die infact I don't want to die like this especially when I'm carrying my first baby that I want to see growing in my arms. "Please don't do this to me please." I got off the wall and kneeled down sitting on my legs as I brought my hands together rubbing them together in a begging manner to her so she can spare my life as tears were escaping my eyes freely.

"Please Alexa, spare my life and my poor baby's. My baby knows nothing about everything that's happening right now please don't do this. Even if you don't want to let me live but think about the  innocent life I'm carrying, I  beg you. Spare my child please. I promise I won't show my face to you again not even to Laila or Skylar if you spare my life" I sobbed in between my cries as I rubbed my hands together rocking back and forward as my head dropped making my eye gaze fall to my lap.

I could imagine the wide sinister smirk tugged Alex's lips as her eyes twinkled in amusement before she burst out into a fit of laughter booming throughout the hall.  I sobbed more knowing she wasn't going to spare me due to her mockery laughter that had escaped her throat but it didn't make me stop begging for mercy hoping there's some humanity still in her.

"Please have mercy, I'm on my knees please don't kill me. I know I don't deserve to be on earth after everything I have done to Laila but think about my child. It's an innocent soul just of months." After minutes she stopped laughing before raising my head so my gaze can meet hers also taking in the wide sinister smile on her face.

(A/n I don't know why but Anna is being so pathetic and embarrassing like girl tf why don't you just wait for your death because I sure know she killing you soon so don't embarrass myself. 😀🖐️ Okay we continue....)

"Tsk tsk how brainless are you Anna? Like do you think I can care about that stupid boneless soul that I have no connection with?" She glared at me as her words rolled off swiftly off her tongue reflecting how heartless and monster like she is inside her heart.

  I bit my lip as I felt pity towards myself mostly my baby because they had to go through all this because of my actions. I just hoped they could forgive me, I might have not been the best mom for the months I have carried them but I just hope they forgive me whenever we go.

"I know you don't but please just think about it. I know there's some humanity in you" I whispered so low that she barely heard it as my hands dropped to my sides feeling helpless.

A deep laughter escaped Alexa's lungs making a shiver roll down my spine. "Humanity??Really Anna I didn't expect that from you. I thought you knew the person who you were dealing with but I guess not. You think I still have humanity in me even when you know that I'm going to kill you any minute from now whether you like it or not" I

"Besides I don't even care the fuck about you so it won't be hard to pull the trigger blowing the little to no functioning braincells you have in but you still think I have some humanity in me . How fucking stupid are you like seriously?"She studied my face as her eyes were filled with wonder and disappointment.

"You know what let's cut the crap so you can go to your forever place and that's hell don't expect much because I know god himself wouldn't want someone like you haha." She laughed devilishly at the end making me close my eyes awaiting for my death as my heart suck in  and just like I imagined her pulling the trigger she did  making me squirt my eyes waiting for the bullet to pierce through my skull but nothing happened instead I heard something hit the wall.

I opened my eyes turning to the wall realizing there's a small hole for a bullet making me realize she had maybe changed her mind. A smile tugged my lip as tears of joy fogged my sight as I realized I wasn't going to die anymore.

I turned to look at her but that's when she shut the happiness down. "Chill Anna, you are still going to die but before that I want you to do something before you die." She said it casually like it was like something simple making my nerves clammy again

"What do you mean Alexa?"My brows furrowed together as I tried to think where this was going to. She smiled sweetly before standing up then looked down at me with a warning gaze as if trying to say don't you dare move.

She walked to the tv where I had placed Laila's phone after I  stole it from her coffee table then walked back to me with it in hand . The back facing camera towards me then scoot down to my level again. "Don't act stupid Anna, did you think I would let you die without admitting everything you did . I want you to say every wrong deed you did to Laila now and don't even try to think of  lying because it's going to be useless when you are going to become a corpse soon."

My heart drummed against my chest as my eyes widened in horror and shame. I resisted the need to ask her to kill me right now instead of admitting everything I did to Laila.  I didn't want to admit anything I did because it's so shameful and embarrassing to have done such things to your best friend.

I shook my head in disagreement which made her grip on the phone to tighten and the next thing I felt was something tearing through my skin of my knee cap harshly forcing a scream from my throat feeling a  burning stinging sensation.  My eyes snapped to my left knee and I saw a warm liquid in red  flow out my skin  easily painting my white skin and marble floor red  as it's passage was  the small hole cause from the effect of the bullet fired from her gun which was still pressed at my knee cap.

Tears formed again in my eyes as I tried to pull my leg closer to my chest but instead she kneeled on it as support from her scooting position which earned a scream from the pain that had worsened to my bone but she muffled it by placing her gun in my mouth. "You have 'no' say in this or else the next time I fire it will be between your eyes blowing your brains out where by no one will even know that you have been killed just like how I shot you in the knee without you realizing until a minute later and I will make sure they realize that you are dead after a week. So don't waste my time and just speak up when I count up to three ."

I stared at her in shock as she spat every word ruthlessly and casually as if it's not her first time doing this before holding out her hand motioning me one, two, three with her fingers then pressing something on the screen making a ding sound of motioning me that the  recording had started. My heart raced as I felt a wash of embarrassment throughout my body as I knew it was time.

She had to know the truth.

It was time to pay for everything I did....

It was time to let the world know what I really did and there wasn't turning back

It's now or never but I sure know that there isn't a way I can run away from this because tomorrow or next year I will  still face it so I guess I just had to end it here. There wasn't a thing to hide anymore as I said she deserves to know the truth..

"Hi Laila, so it's me Anna , I recorded this to tell you everything , the truth and where everything started from and why I changed my behavior towards you.....

********

This was such a boring chapter but just know the next one is going to be good and do you really think Anna is going to die like fr?

In the hands of Alexa???

Oh and tell me what you think about the new description of this book.