Chapter 132: Academy City

If you ask a random boy or girl in the streets about what place in the world they want to visit the most, more than half of them would mention the name of a city.

Academy City.

Founded around one thousand years ago after the Second Great War by a famous and powerful Demigod, and a former member of the Supreme Security Council of the World Leadership Conference, Regina Nightfall, Academy City could be considered as the best place in the continent.

The place is located in the far north of the main continent on the lost Continent, Valyria, a dead continent that after the Second Great War, it is now filled with nothing but a wasteland and no signs of life.

The Continent is also once home of the Dragons.

The proud rulers of the monsters and beasts, known for their violence and savagery, and for many people, the strongest race in the entire world.

Unlike the ones you've seen in fairy tales and films which are considered extremely weak, these Dragons are more intelligent and has powerful magic enough to topple countless governments. Even the weakest of them all is capable of causing widespread damage to an entire continent, and able to reduce numerous countries within it to nothing but scorched earth single-handedly.

Back to the topic, Academy City was located at the giant floating island at the south of the continent, which luckily still has life and inhabitable.

Each week, thousands of young men and women would enter this city with dreams and hopes of changing their fate, achieving success, and surpassing their peers.

It was a place of dreams, where discrimination was forbidden, with demi-humans, humans, and beastmen walking side to side without hatred and in pursuit of power and knowledge.

Over its one thousand years of existence, Academy City had groomed tens of powerful and famous powerhouses, being the place of study of generals, kings, popes, and saints.

Even some Demigods studied here when they were young mortals.

Moreover, in this city, it didn't matter if you were a noble or a commoner. As long as you had enough talent, you could rise above your peers and gain the praise of the public, guaranteeing a bright future in almost any place of the continent.

All these made Academy City one of the most popular places in the continent.

Though Team 6 was going there, becoming stronger or being famous, none of them were doing this nonsense as they were already strong and extremely 'famous', were they?

Well nevermind, they already have other plans.

Once Vanoss and the others (Except for Terroriser and for some reason including Nogla.) saw the majestic city from the airship they rode, they were shocked and speechless by the sight of a giant floating island thousands of feet in the sky. Both the city and the island were truly enormous.

"That is Academy City, such a wonderful place to see." The red headed boy named Glenn said by the group side. Just after making their end of the fight with Vanoss, Evan made an agreement with him for Evan and his friends to be on the ride to rest.

And now for the past few days, they have finally arrived.

Academy City was bigger than any city the group had visited until now, with giant buildings and magic towers spread all around the city, and dozens of airships big or small with hundreds of people entering the city each minute.

"This is incredible..." Delirious could not help but say with a bit of admiration.

Basically could not help but nod beside him. In fact, this city could even rival Earth's most beautiful cities.