"Shes mine. Fuck off" - L

Lo'ak POV-

I'm walking past a group of boy's and I know one. His name is Tsanten. He's the most disgusting boy I have ever bumped into. Before I start walking away I over hear Tsanten, "you know y/n?" He asks his friends "yeah what about her?" One of the boys say "God shes so fucking gorgeous. And her body is just..." what. The. Fuck. Why is he talking about MY girlfriend?. I shouldn't listen and just walk away before I start something "I just wanna fuck her. I just want her to mate with me so so baddd" he says sounding weird. That's it. I'm gonna fuck him up.

Y/n POV-

I'm still waiting for Lo'ak because he told me he wanted to show me something in the water. It's been a few minutes so I decided to go looking for him, he wouldn't ditch something he told me. Right?. Just when I start walking I hear boys screaming and fighting I run to where the sound is coming from and there he is.. hitting them. Not quite surprised but I decided to step in and help Lo'ak to get him out of there.

"what the fuck are you guys doing to him?!" I say in a serious tone of voice "I- we- um. Y/n you have to listen, we didn't mean it." Tsanten says "so why did you do it?" I ask still serious "they were talking about you." Lo'ak speaks up "like how?" I say turning to my beaten up boyfriend "like how they wanted to fuck you and mate with you. So I decided to hit them." He says. It sounded so true. And I knew it was, Tsanten is the type of guy to talk about me like that. "Let's just go Lo'ak.." I say wanting to go fast since I felt uncomfortable "whatever. Fuck off forest boy, remember I will fuck your girl one day." Oh shit. Why did Tsanten have to say that.

Lo'ak POV-

"Whatever. Fuck of forest boy, remember I will fuck your girl one day." That was my breaking point. I walk up to Tsanten and show him a little trick that I showed Y/n's brother. "And you hold it really tight and.." I forward punch him in the nose then punch him to the side of his face. While I'm punching I hear giggles coming from my y/n, she's so cute when she giggles.

I was done beating the shit outta Tsanten and I get up and say "don't ever touch my girlfriend again. Skxawng." After that me and y/n walk away while we're walking y/n holds my hand. I look behind us and poke my tongue at the boy and whisper loud enough for him to hear

"She's mine, fuck off"

He gives me a dirty look and gets up from where I shoved him. Hah he should have seen his face he still looks ugly as fuck

A/n-

Man.. Tsanten's a bitch 🙄🙄

WC- 505