Chapter 5

I'm so happy with all of the good feedback this story is getting! Thanks for reading! Here's chapter 5! Vote & Comment!
_________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            I slammed the locker shut, and my heart jumped when I saw Harry leaning against the lockers next to me. “What?” I ask, letting out an annoyed sigh.

            “What’s up, Little Miss Perfect?” he asks, that arrogant smirk back on his face.

            I roll my eyes. “Will you stop calling me that?” I ask, hiking my bag properly up my shoulder as I walk down the hall.

            I hear Harry follow me as his shoes hit the floor as he walks. “Nope,” he says, popping the ‘p.’ “So this project is due in a few days, and we still need to finish the little speech thingy.”

            “Yeah, and?” I stop walking, turning on my heel to face him.

            “My house or yours?” Harry asks, cocking his head to the side as he smirks.

            I suddenly remember what my dad was saying about Harry, and bite my bottom lip. “Um, let’s do your house,” I say.

            Harry shrugs. “Fine with me,” he says. “Do you have work today?”

            I shake my head. “No.”

            “Good. Come to my house after school,” he simply says, before turning around and walking down the opposite end of the hallway. I can do nothing but roll my eyes, before turning and walking down the hallway myself.

            The first half of school passed by quickly, and before I knew it, I was in gym, which was the second-to-last period. Gym was the only class I had with my friends and with Harry and his friends. They usually snuck out and went out in the soccer field, so the gym was free of them. So it shocked me when I walked into the gym and saw Harry and his friends already changed for gym and ready to play whatever game Coach had instored.

            I walked into the girls locker room and changed out of my clothes. Once I had on short grey shorts, white sneakers, and a blue fitted tank top, I turned to the girls. “What’re Harry and his friends doing here?” I ask, tying my hair into a high pony tail.

            “Apparently Coach got sick of them ditching, so he’s forcing them to stay in gym or else he’s gonna fail them,” Marisole, a short, red haired girl in my class, pipes up.

            I chuckle, and then Melody, Becca, and I walk out of the locker room and on to the gym. The girls’ gym teacher, Coach Evans, blows her whistle as the boys’ gym teacher, Coach Andrews, does the same on the other side of the gym. He talks to the boys about whatever they’re doing and Coach Evans talks to us.