𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

❝ that shit was so fun

that shit was so fun.

one month later

"i dont know what's gonna happen with me and ethan, desi." sy'rai confessed. "what do you mean?" i asked her. i never really seen a problem with them. they always kept their relationship private.

"i lost my phone, so i went to call it from ethan's. he had notifications from this one girl blowing up his phone, so i clicked them.." she explained. i could see her eyes starting to water up, and her face was turning red.

i got closer to her and side-hugged her. "he links up with her and they are apparently talking." she continued, while tears ran down her cheeks. "does he know that you saw the messages?" i asked her.

"i dont even know. i left his house after that, and just been ghosting him." she shrugged. she wiped her tears and was sniffling. i really did feel bad for her so i we only had to do whats right.

"text him." i spoke up. "no, why." she scrunched up her face at me. "i love ethan with all my heart but you got to break up with him." i frowned. she sighed and handed me her phone.

i unlocked it using the passcode she gave me and went to imessage. i scrolled around for ethan's contact name and hit unblock. "okay text him." i said. she gently took the phone from my hand and sat there thinking of what to say.

i saw her type something and she questioned if she should send it. she hesitated to place her finger on the blue button.

✮✮✮
third person

the two girls were sitting in silence, figuring out the next thing to do. "what did you say?" desi asked sy'rai, moving her curly, light brown hair out of her face.

"look." sy'rai sighed as she pushed the phone into desi's hands. desi picked up the phone and read the draft message to herself. she thought to herself at any changes that should be made, and didn't seem to find any.

sy'rai hit the blue button and gasped. she stared at her phone in shock and disbelief. "no way.." she mumbled to herself.

" she mumbled to herself