7 - I.V.C. Second Day: An Auction

"Who's there?" The husky voice calls out. I don't know if it was my imagination, but I think I hear the click of something metal. Was that a fucking gun?

"H-Hey it's just me-!" I quickly stand with my hands in the air. This dude is about to shoot me up.

He gets closer and it turns out to be...

"S-Soryu?" I put my hands down in defeat. "Jesus Christ! You scared the Korean out of me!"

"You're Korean?" He asks me putting his gun down for a moment before holding it up again. "I- wait...what were you watching just now...?"

"I-I don't know was it an auction? A show? It looked like it was recording so..."

I shrug my hands back up as he shoves the gun closer to me. "You weren't supposed to see that..."

"Um-! When I walked out that shit was already on!" I shake my head frantically." He presses the gun at my head while taking his phone out and quickly making a call. "Don't move. Or I'll erase your existence off the face of the earth."

"W-Wha-" I barely manage to speak. I was panicking inside but on the outside, I remained quiet.

I look around for a way to escape. I was wearing heels so running was going to prove to be difficult, and I couldn't attack him with my bare hands.

If only had something to hit him with to run.

Wait...

I look down at my feet and slowly reach for my golden pumps. Soryu looked away for a brief moment while talking through the phone.

"....Eisuke, I think Baba left the monitor on, and the woman walked into the room while it was recording the auction."

I take the chance.

I take my shoes off and take off running to towards the elevator.

"Hey!"
I don't turn around; no fuck that. I press on the elevator button for it to come up and while I waited I threw one of my shoes at Soryu.

I wasn't really aiming but it hit him. Hard, on the head, with the heel.

"Argh." He let out while falling over. Nailed it.

"Wow...that was badass." I hear a voice behind me. It was Baba.He had emerged from the elevator which had opened already.

"I know right!" I grin cockily before urging Baba out and running in myself. I press the button for the 47th floor. I was hoping maybe one of the YG entertainment boy group would hide me.

"Ah wait-" The doors shut before Baba adds anything else.

I brace myself to run barefoot as soon as the doors open again. I get ready and dash out of the elevator. Bumping into Eisuke on my way to Big Bang's(Kpop boy group) room, 47512.

He grabs me by my arm. "Where do you think you're going?" He looked pretty angry.

I was so close. Just a few feet away from Big Bangs room.

I had one heel left.

I could either severely try to injure Eisuke myself, or....

Yeah I'll just do that.

I throw my other heel at the Big Bangs wall.

"GD!" I call out to my fellow singer.

I wait for a moment before the door opens revealing him and TOP, another member of a Big Bang.

"CL?"

He looks confused for a moment before running towards Eisuke and me. Grabbing Eisuke's shoulder, we hear a loud gunshot ring out. Followed by quieter ones that struck GD and TOP.

They fell over like dead flies.

"Hey!-" before I can say anything I feel a sharp pain on my arm followed by the sweet sensation of my conscious fading.

---------------

A/N: sorry! Super short chapter x.x but I'm about done with the next so watch out for it!

Sorry about the lags! I'm finishing my other voltage fanfic called "A Flower Named You". It's a my forged wedding fanfic so check it out if you'd like! It have 40+ parts and they're al longer than this XD.

See you in a few!

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment! :3