"I hate seeing you like this" - L

Y/n's POV-

Today was a great day to be swimming and enjoying the weather outside. But that today just wasn't for me. I was clearly sick and only my family knew, until my older brother Ao'nung decided to tell my boyfriend that I was sick. And here's where it starts.

Earlier today

"Y/nnnn" Lo'ak whines "what" I reply "why can't you comeeee" of course I can't tell him that I'm sick, it would mmake him stick around with me "cause I do t really want to go..?" I say "awww" he drags his word "just go play with your older brother or Tsireya, I don't know" I suggest "no his boring and your sister?.. umm.. she's with other friends, but your the only one who has time for meeee" he whines "no" I say "whyyy" "Lo'ak I tol-" cough cough "y/n." He says concerned. Oh no. "Are you sick by chance?" He asks me "no?, why?" I say, nervously giggling "y/n." "Yes. Yes I am" I confess "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" He yells "sorry sorry sorry" I say laughing "it's not funny. Your sick."

Night time

"Y/n?, are you hungry?" He asks me the 100th time "no" cough "I'm not thank you for asking though" I say smiling at him "it's fine, you look tired" "I am" I say giggling "then you should get some rest" he says getting up from the chair next to me "but what about you?" I ask knowing he will get bored without me "y/n I rather you rest then playing with your amazing boyfriend" he says "but"

"Get some rest y/n. I mean it. I hate seeing you like this."

I mean he was right "if your well tomorrow we will hangout like how we always do" he says before he goes "ok, I love you Lo'ak" I say smiling tiredly "I love you more Y/n"

A/n -

Vote or the dove get it 🕊 🔫