KAIA

I woke up sweating... I forgot that I was in a hospital room, and I heard light snoring coming from behind me.

June is laying behind me, my front is to his back, his afro is all pressed down from laying in the same position. I turn to look behind me a little more and I see his long lashes fanned over his face. His lips are slightly parted and plump. His arms are draped around my small frame squeezing my body into his but I'm sweating, his body heat is screaming at me and I took in, it is because his t-shirt is off. Shit his pants are off as well, he is only wearing his briefs.

I move a little bit to see how tight I am wrapped in his arms, but my actions just make his body stir and press his dick print into my ass, which may I add is starting to get hard as I gasp at the friction which makes him wake up.

"Good morning gorgeous" "good morning J I'm sorry to wake you up" "my morning wood caught you by surprise huh, all something you haven't felt before huh sweetheart" "June stop I don't want to be sexual with you" "what if I want to be sexual with you my love?" "A nurse might come in here June be so serious right now" "baby I don't care and they won't know".

He pulls me in closer to his front, he purposely flexes his hips into my ass which makes me gasp against the sexual pleasure that made my body shiver. "Junnee please" "please what gorgeous". He takes his hand that's over my waist and slides it up and down my leg, making his way into between my thighs that are pressed together "J please don't tease me" "why baby I know you're enjoying it". He takes his hand that I am laying on and moves me off my side onto my back, as he proceeds to spread my thighs open which I willingly let him do.

He's looking me dead in my eyes looking for confirmation but, I don't know what to tell him, plus I feel like moaning will make my head hurt.

"I'm nervous June because of my head and like my body is sore and stuff" "don't worry mamas, if anything feels off just let me know, I just want you to feel good" he tells me in a comforting tone.

"Okay June, I'm trusting you".

He gives me soft kisses on my cheeks, on my nose, my eyes and then my lips as he asks me if I'm in between each one as I tell him I am fine.

His hand starts caressing in-between my thighs and I start to gasp due to the lack of sexual affection I have been getting between there.

I know he knows what he is doing. He's teasing me like how I used to tease him- I begin to think about the time I had all his inches in my mouth while he was breathlessly wordless due to how good I was making him feel.

I gasp he slowly starts to work his finger into my pussy, "you're not going to rub it first?" "No baby I want you to feel good right now, not later".

June doesn't waste any time he begins to start pumping his finger in and out of my hole. I'm so tight, it hurts a little bit but the pleasure that is coming when he slams his finger inside of me is indescribable.

My back begins to arch off the bed but I quickly stop and flinch which he felt me do and immediately stops fingering me as a slight groan falls from my lips.

"Kai bear im so sorry baby I didn't mean to! Was I too hard? I thought you were enjoying it?" "I am baby I am, it's just my back is a little sore that's all, I have to be more careful when I'm moving ''. I looked over at him and he was smiling at me like a weirdo.

"Why are you smiling at me like that, June? You look weird" ''you finally have called me a cute name since that whole situation happened between us" "I know I just fell for you so hard in such a short time so when something happened between us I completely shut down, you know?" "I know baby, let me help you forget about my past mistakes".

I feel his middle and index finger rubbing against my clit. He takes his fingers off and sucks on them while a slight groan falls from his lips, as I am intensely watching him.

I don't know what came across me but I grabbed his neck and kissed him intensely. I kissed him as if my lips never touched his, and he kissed me back as if he's craving the way they taste.

His tongue instantly falls into my mouth as I willingly let him do so. His tongue gently caressed mine as they danced amongst each other.

The amount of moans and groaning noises that fall from our lips was filling up the hospital room and I begin to think if people walking by can hear us tongue fucking each other.

My thoughts immediately get taken from me as his two fingers slam into me so hard. I screamed at the pleasure as tears sprung to my eyes as he continued to endlessly pump his fingers in and out of me.

The pleasure was so intense I didn't know how to moan, how to breathe, or think I just continued to take it. He stopped pumping his fingers and curled his fingers up as he wiggled and kept on hitting on my g-spot which had me gasping and screaming at how good he was making me feel.

June places his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear "listen to how wet I make you baby, fuck I want to stick my dick in you right now, you're so fucking sexy".

I feel my climax coming. I feel myself about to cum around his fingers. I couldn't handle the built up pressure that was tightening in my stomach. I felt my pussy clenching around his fingers, as the my hospital room door opens and I hear my mom yell "Kaia baby are you okay" as my orgasm has me shaking and cum spilling onto Junes fingers, while I'm uncontrollably a moaning mess, as my family and Victoria watched me be a slut who has a concussion from being sexually assaulted.

I can't believe I was sexually assaulted a couple of hours ago...

 Authors note✨

Spoilers for chapter 26 on my instagrams @kmvalentinee and my twitter @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you all next chapter ❕