mess : chapter 32

Y/N POV

i woke up in my bedroom with scarlett nowhere to be found, i got up and went to the bathroom to do my business, i caught of glimpses of myself in the mirror, i had a marker mustache, and a red circle on my nose.

hoping it wasn't sharpie, i desperately turned on the water from the sink and rubbed my face as hard as i could.

it did come off.

my hair was a mess too, it was all frizzy..

i tried to stretch because i felt sore, and as i lifted my arm over my hand i felt a sharp pain in my shoulder ,
which caused me to fall a little bit, lucky i caught myself placing a hand on the tub and grab on.

so yes i did fall, but it wouldn't have been as bad.

i heard running up the stairs, hopefully it was scarlett.

"Y/N?!" i hear scarlett's voice yell as she runs into the bathroom, and when i look over sarah, cate, and sandy are behind here as well.

"oh my god!" sandy says covering her mouth.

"are you okay?!" cate asks.

"what happened?" scarlett and sarah ask at the same time, "help me up, then i'll tell you" i say rolling my eyes.

at this point am already annoyed.

they all help me up and i sit on the toilet.

"i was stretching and i don't know what happened i just felt a really sharp pain in my shoulder.. and i fell but i caught my self on the tub." i say sincerely to the girls.

"do you need to go to the hospital?" scarlett asks with a look of concern.

"no maybe just a massage?" i say calmly.

"Y/N i will not have sex with you right now? you're hurt.." scarlett responds confused.

sarah, cate, and sandy are taken aback by the looks on their faces.

"scarlett! i mean a real massage!" i say smiling.

"well everytime you ask for a massage.. it's usually not a REAL massage.." scarlett says rolling her eyes, and the girls laugh.

"well um.. me and the girls, had a lot of fun once you fell asleep.."

fun?

"we didn't have sex we're just really hungover" sarah points out after seeing the look on my face.

i nod.

"what we're trying to say is we have to cleanup first." sandy also points out, and the rest of the girls nod.

"babe it'll only take a few minutes just wait here and i'll help you shower and give you a massage." scarlett says as she leans over and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

"okay i love you" i say as scarlett caresses my face forgetting there's people behind her.

"i love you too" she says again leaving another kiss on my lips before she leaves.

"WAIT!! can someone pass me my phone?" i yell out before the girls can leave.

a moment later cate comes back in with my phone and winks at me while she snaps her fingers and proceeds to make a finger gun.

i laugh, "you okay?" she asks leaning on the bathroom wall.

"yeah glad i got to rub all that stuff off of my face before i fell .." i say smiling.

"that was me sorry.." she apologizes.

"if you want me to forgive you, you'll have to give me your autograph!" i say laughing, she joins me.