20. The Foul Play 🥀

'Its Not Them... It's you who scares me.'

(A/N: So the further chapter is super rushed to give you a rapid glance on what happed in the past without dwelling on the details much...)

_____________

"Send my message to the his majesty that I want to see him."

Yesterday, the royal family of Taegu arrived at Busan and since then palace had become more restless. Even the Kingdom.

The news of King Jeon Jungkook getting married to Taegu prince and Princess spread like a wildfire and people couldn't be expected to not give any mix reactions. Most of them were happy since they loved their Prince and now King. Since his decision would never be wrong about marrying a princess. It was always better than marrying a Kisaeng.

Although he never was a Kisaeng. But his mother being one, the title was stuck to him now permanently. But at this point he couldn't even care about it any less.

He wanted to meet Jungkook and talk. He wanted to tell him something. It was the only thing that could stop his Alpha from doing something like this.

Now all he had to do is wait for his Alpha to finally cool down and come see him.

__________________

"Your grace, Omega Jimin wants to meet his Majesty. He sent the message.", A servant who was supposed to send Jimin's message was now standing in front of Aera, giving her the message. And that brought a smirk on her face.

"Don't send the message to my Alpha. He is busy with our wedding preparations. That filthy Omega really doesn't have any manners. Oh... And I got a secret message that some childhood friend of his is coming to meet him. Now, this is the message you should give to the King. Just put the words how I told you."

___________________

Aera's plan of framing Jimin was definitely going to be successful.

For the past month, she had been repetitively manipulating Jungkook into believing her and go against his so called mate.

When she had caught the news of Jungkook arriving their Kingdom, she had been ecstatic. Almost whole life she had heard about him, how handsome and clever he was. How big his Kingdom was. So her fantasies about mating him did nothing but only grew. She was already the youngest in her Kingdom. That means nothing will be given to her before her older brother, Taehyung. So she needed find some Alpha who would be the only authority in the Kingdom. Jungkook fit that role.

But when she caught the news of him getting mated with some measly Kisaeng Omega. She was furious. She thought she lost her chance. But when he decided to visit their Kingdom, she knew she could still have a chance.

That was confirmed when Jungkook gave her that lustful look at their first meeting. After few nights spending together, he started sharing his so called sad life about his Omega wasn't giving him attention, or how he wasn't fun anymore.

That was... well. She started sowing the seed of doubt in his mind. But he wasn't fazed, seemingly knowing Jimin for years. But slowly his belief started crumbling.

Now here they stood. There marriage to be held in two more days.

Sincerely, she would be even more happy if Taehyung wouldn't be there too. But it was her own idea since her father was never gonna let her marry before her older brother. So she had do what she did to not lose chance to get Jungkook.

She was going to make her best hit now. Jungkook's final straw.

She got the news of one of her minion that Jimin was going to meet his childhood friend today. Yesterday night when she was with Jungkook, he had been telling her how he was getting the more doubt about Jimin when he saw him hugging someone. Now she had her best chance.

She was going to make Jimin leave palace for once and all. And Taehyung, well he didn't want to marry in the first place. She will talk with Jungkook, he will relieve Taehyung too.

She smirked as she remembered sending an anonymous letter to Jungkook stating Jimin was trying to run away with his lover and today they are meeting to plan their escape....

But what she didn't know that the conversation of her foul plan was heard by Taemin, Minho's brother, who was on safeguarding duty outside her chambers.

"No!! I have to do something... I cannot let my hyung and Jimin framed in her dirty games...."

__________________

"So she already sent the letter?"

Taehyung frowned when he got to know Aera's plan. It wasn't only her who had their minions roaming in the palace.

He quickly walked out towards Jimin's chambers. He knew Jimin's friend wasn't there yet. And as he thought, he met Minho in the hallway itself.

"Minho ssi!!"

Minho turned around to see handsome beta male in Prince's outfits standing there. He immediately caught on that this must be Prince of Taegu.

"Yes, your grace?", He bowed a little while hiding a packet which held the pajeons.

"Ah, good thing you net me here. I heard you're the new executive in Judiciary committee, isn't it?", Minho was a little surprised about how did he know about him. He was still new in the committee.

"It is."

"I am also studying for the civils. I needed some guidance. Since you're the one who recently passed the exam, I thought you could help me.", Taehyung said with a sweet smile. Minho couldn't just say no just because he was about meet his friend.

"Sure..."

They started speaking about exams and studies as Taehyung successfully lead him out of there.

________________

"Hyung!! Jimin!!!"

"Taemin Hyung??", Jimin was startled by Taemin who almost burst through the doors. He furrowed his brows as he looked at the older panting slightly. Taemin's eyes slid across the room looking for his Minho Hyung.

"Where is Hyung?", He asked.

"He isn't here yet... But what happened?? What—", Jimin's words were cut short as Taemin strides towards him and started tugging him by his wrist.

"There is something terrible going on here. I can't tell you here now. First leave the room and I'll tell you. I have to inform this to your majesty too...", Taemin blabbered to Jimin and half to himself and Jimin was now more than just confused.

"But what is it!?"

"First let's leave this room. That bitch must have sent someone here.", Taemin said frantically and tugged Jimin towards the door until the doors opened on their own first, revealing Jimin's worst nightmare which will haunt him for whole life.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!??"

_________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Gahh!!!

Borahae 💜