King of the Vampires; Rudolf's Reports

ROAN'S EXPRESS

An unexpected terrorist attack on the King's 50th Birthday! The supposed joyous day in Roan had suddenly turned to an unsuspecting Tragedy with no casualties!

The Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom, Alberu Crossman, had managed to quickly handle the startling situation with a calm mind and clear head. With his quick witted directions and on the point commands, the mages of the palace and the knights had immediately suppressed the explosion that was caused by the Crazy terrorist mage and subdue the situation easily.

Though there were still some minor injuries inflicted upon the citizens, it was said that they only had them because of their own carelessness and clumsiness; Tripping to the ground when they were panicking during the sudden barrage of bombs happening.

Where did the King go? After the situation had died down, most of the citizens had noticed the King's missing figure from the pandemonium. Howbeit, some did say that they had seen the King being escorted out by his aides and was already in a safe place within the palace. And the Crown Prince himself had also reassured the mass that they did not need to worry about the King's wellbeing.

The main cause of the terror had fled while the Bomb was being set off, but the Crown Prince had assured that he will personally oversee the capture of the villain that had caused such terror on a beautiful day.

A/N; A short glimpse of the Report that Rudolf had given Fredo