Mysterious Gifts (Helia)

Introduction:
Helia likes Y/N, the seventh member of Winx Club, but he's too shy to tell her. So he starts giving her mysterious gifts. However, as he still won't tell her how he feels, somebody decides to do it for him.

This is a request from @randxmcreator2445. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 1/6/2023 ———————————————

Word count: 970

Helia is hiding behind a tree, observing Y/N finding yet another one of his gifts. He's been doing this for a while now. For a long time, he's had feelings for the seventh member of Winx Club. He's too shy to tell her, though - how could he possibly express his feelings right?

So instead of telling her, he thought to give her presents instead. He loves to see her reaction to receiving them and opening them. The gifts vary from flowers to chocolate, sometimes even love letters. He doesn't sign his name on them, however. He's afraid of what she would think if she knew they were from him.

While he's hiding behind the tree, he waits for her to open her newest gift. Y/N is sitting on a bench with the gift in her hand. The other Winx girls walk towards her.

"Hey, Y/N! Another mysterious gift?" Musa asks.

As their friend nods, Stella squeals. "Oh, I wonder what he has given you this time! Come on, open it! Let us see!" she urges.

Bloom shakes her head. "Stella, calm down! Take your time, Y/N" she encourages.

Chuckling, Y/N slowly opens the gift. She smiles at what she sees.

"Oh, flowers! They are beautiful!" Layla exclaims.

Flora smiles as well. "They aren't just any flowers, they are daisies. You give them to someone you truly love" she explains.

At that, Stella jumps up and down. "Did you all hear that! This guy truly loves you, Y/N!" she exclaims dreamily.

As the others laugh at her silly behaviour, Tecna looks deep in thought. "That only leaves one question - who is this guy?" she questions.

Meanwhile, Helia sighs in relief. She seemed to like the flowers.

As he's about to leave, Sky and Brandon surprise him. "Again?" Sky questions.

"When are you going to tell her, Helia?" Brandon asks, trying to make their friend confess his love.

Helia shrugs. "I don't think I will... She will probably just reject me" he states, sounding insecure.

Brandon hits his shoulder. "Come on, man! Why would she do that? You are a great guy!" he tells him.

"Besides, it seems to me that she likes your gifts. I'm sure she's dying to know who's giving them to her" Sky points out.

Helia sighs. They might be right, but he can't tell her. It could ruin their friendship.

Later that day at Red Fountain, Riven and Sky are training. As Riven keeps seeing Helia in the background looking deep in thought, he sighs in annoyance. "Is he ever going to tell her? It's starting to bug me" he mutters as he targets Sky.

The Prince of Eraklyon sighs as he shields him. "Give it time. He'll probably tell her eventually. Brandon and I have told him to go and tell her, but he might not be ready yet" he tells him.

Riven growls. "I guess somebody has to do it for him then" he mutters to himself.
______________________________

The next day, Riven heads to Alfea. He finds Y/N with Musa. At that, he almost regrets coming here. He and Musa haven't been talking lately. He shakes off the thought and walks towards them.

When Musa spots him, she huffs. "I think I left something in my room" she says before leaving. Riven sighs. Well, that's not why he came here anyway.

Y/N smiles when she sees him. "Hey, Riven. I take it you and Musa still aren't talking?" she asks.

"You guessed right... Anyway, I actually came to tell you something" he suddenly says.

"Oh, really? What did you want to tell me?" she questions, having no idea what that could possibly be.

He sighs in irritation as he nods. "Yeah... You know all those mysterious gifts you have been receiving? They are from Helia. The guy is too shy to tell you, and it's honestly getting on my nerves" he tells her.

That surprises Y/N, but in a good way. She's so happy to hear that it's Helia. She likes him too, but she didn't think he would like her back. Perhaps he thought the same about her?

"Thank you, Riven. I have to talk to somebody..." she says, smiling before leaving.

He shrugs. "Anytime, I guess" he says.

Not too long after, Y/N is at Red Fountain. She spots Helia sitting on a bench, drawing something. As she slowly walks towards him from his behind, she notices that he's drawing her.

"It's pretty" she simply says. She chuckles when he almost jumps in his seat.

"Y/N? You weren't supposed to see it..." Helia mutters shyly, his cheeks a bit red.

"I know the gifts are from you, Helia. I really appreciate them. And I like you, too" she finally confesses.

That surprises him. "You do?" he asks, almost not believing his own ears. He's so happy that she actually likes him back... He almost can't believe it.

He rises from his seat and walks closer to her. When they are nose to nose, they slowly hug each other. It's not their usual, friendly hug. This one is more intimate. Suddenly, their lips meet.

As they keep kissing, they hear whistling which makes both their cheeks turn red. It's the other Winx girls and the Specialists.

"Finally!!" Stella, Brandon and Sky exclaim in unison.

At that, Tecna raises an eyebrow. "Did you know, Stella?" she questions.

The Princess of Solaria snorts. "Of course I did, Tecna. Anybody could tell" she states.

Meanwhile, Timmy leans closer to Riven. "Did you do this, Riven?" he questions.

Riven huffs. "What do you think? He was never going to tell her!" he states, irritated. At that, everybody laughs.

Thanks to Riven, Y/N and Helia finally got together. His mysterious gifts were a good idea after all.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "Dessert" (SS) *smut* will be published on 1/9/2023!