Chapter 46

{ Your POV }

The next morning I woke up for school. I had fallen asleep last night at 10pm while watching a movie with Ariana. I got up slowly, did my morning routine and when I walked out I saw my clothes on my bed and Ariana wasn't in my room anymore.

I assumed she got my clothes ready for me so I put them on quickly and walked into the dining room where I could smell pancakes.

"Good morning baby." Ariana smiled.

"Hey. Did you make my clothes ready?" I asked.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, kissed her cheek and then placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah," she smiled, "I didn't want your dumbass to get in trouble with the teachers for wearing sweatpants." Ariana laughed.

"You're the best." I smiled and kissed her cheek again.

"I know." She said.

"Good." I turned her around and pecked her lips.

"When are you back today?" Ariana asked and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"6pm." I said.

"What? Why?" She asked me with a frown.

"Because I got something to do." I answered.

"What?" Ariana asked again.

"Well, something." I said.

Her hands left my neck and gripped the dining table behind her so I just put my hands on her hips.

"Can't you tell me what you have to do?" She asked.

"No." I said.

Ariana sighed and pushed me off her gently.

"I hope the pancakes taste good." She said and started walking back to my room.

I sighed and followed her.

"Babe. Come on. Don't be mad." I said and grabbed her hand once I caught up with her.

"Why can't you just tell me what you're doing?" Ariana asked.

My hands found their way to her hips and gripped them.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked and rubbed her hip gently with my thumb.

"If you had nothing to hide, you would've told me." She said, avoiding my question.

"Come on babe." I said.

"It's fine. Good luck at school." She said and pushed my hands off her gently.

I sighed and decided to give her space. 

I walked back into the kitchen, ate the pancakes, leaving some for Ariana, and then left for school. After school was done I went out with a few classmates and we smoked some weed before I went back home at 6pm.

Once I arrived home I remembered I wanted to get some flowers for Ariana so I left and bought her some before coming back home. After I finally got home Ariana wasn't waiting at the door like she did last time. I walked into our room where I saw her all dressed up and ready.