4

Y/n POV:

I woke up from the smell of pancakes cooking. I stretch as I start walking into the kitchen. " Good morning." I say leaning on the door frame. " Morning, how'd you sleep." She says glancing at me and concentrating back on the pancakes cooking. " I slept fine pretty sure I almost broke my neck on the couch." I say chuckling. She looks at me up and down starting to smile not getting her eyes of my lower half body what makes me furrow my eyes following her gaze. "shit." I mumble noticing my morning wood clearly saying hello under my sweatpants. Jenna starts smirking shaking her head flipping a pancake.

I clear my throat trying to cover my bulge with my hands. "Uh I'll just- I'll just go to the bathroom right quick." I say scratching the back of my head. " You need help with that? " She asks teasingly. Making me almost choke on nothing feeling a twitch down there. " Uh no I think I'm good." I say making my way back, but quickly stopping. "Where's the bathroom?" I say trying not to die from embarrassment. She still has her smirk on putting down the spatula. "I'll show you." she says smirking, grabbing my hand making me follow her behind.

I can't help but glance at her perfectly round ass swaying left to right when we she takes a step forward. Having a boner right now isn't helping at all. "Were you checking my ass out Y/n?" She says lowly noticing she turned around. I shake my head trying not to bust a nut right now. She takes a step closer our faces being inches apart never breaking our eye contact. "You sure about that?" She says bringing my hand she was holding to my dick squeezing it lightly. That makes me break eye contact and close my eye shut in pleasure.

Before I could say anything we get interrupted by the smoke alarm peeping. " shit shit shit shit shit." we both say practically running to the kitchen seeing the pan on fire. I quickly grab the pan dropping the burning pancake in the sink, making Jenna turn on the water. "No-" I try to stop her but it's to late. I quickly stand in front of her, feeling her grip on my shirt. Turning off the water tap trying not to breathe in the smoke Jenna caused what is slowly filling her whole house. I use my T-shirt to cover up my nose making sure the stove is off before I guide Jenna out to her Porch.

I huff wiping my forehead looking around the house. I look at Jenna seeing her flabbergasted. I chuckle "You definitely don't know how to put out a fire ma'am." I say jokingly. " What just happened everything was going so fast I panicked." She says now laughing making me laugh as well. We kept saying things replaying the incident back and forth until both of us are laughing on the floor. "I can't breathe , it has no business being this funny." I say catching my breath. I earn a chuckle from Jenna crawling her way towards me since we're on the grass. " Oh no you can't breathe I must give you heart massage and mouth to mouth." She says in a doctor voice laughing while she pretends like she's trying to pump my heart back up. Making me laugh my whole body shaking from laughing so hard.

"Oh no she's having a seizure we must keep her calm." She says as if they were other paramedics with her before raising her leg over my body so she's on my lap while I'm still on the floor she takes my arms and spreads them out next to my head while laughing making her body move right on my crotch. Our laughing slowly dies down as she looks down on me. I look up to her eyes trying to read what she's thinking making her break eye contact. "We should probably turn off the Smoke alarm and open all my windows now." She says chuckling awkwardly. "Yea let's go." Not waiting until Jenna stands up I grab her by her Waist and quickly stand up earning a squeal from her making me grin.

I drop her on the couch slowly. " I could've walked on my own but I didn't mind that actually." She says grinning at me. " I'm sure you don't mind." I say teasing her making her roll her eyes playfully.

After we opened up all windows I turned off the smoke alarm since Jenna was to short to reach the ceiling. I groan as I finally turned down the smoke alarm seeing Jenna finished up cleaning the Pan she burned the Pancake on. Drying off the Pan as I grab a Pancake and bite into it. Jenna watching every move I make. "At least they taste good." I say shrugging. Making Jenna shake her head while smiling.
——-
07:36 PM

I left Jenna's house a few hours ago, now scrolling aimlessly trough TV channels while sipping on my red bull. I stop at a Ocean animals documentary giving up finding something to watch and just lay back. My house feels so empty right now, I knew hanging out with Jenna was wrong but I couldn't help but go. Especially when she reminded me of my childhood best friend. Something just clicked inside of me getting reminded of her. I wish I remembered her name or remember how she looked like so I could find her.

I get interrupted from my thoughts hearing my Phone ring seeing Jenna's contact. We exchanged numbers before I left so I won't scare her for life throwing something at her window again.

" Y/n Thank god you picked up I need you to come here something's happened to Percy and I don't know what to do and I just-"
"Woah calm down why are you talking so fast Jenna?" I say sitting up growing concerned. "Sorry I'm just panicking." I hear her take a breath. "Something happened to Percy and I need you to come to vellay street. Percy said to bring something I don't know what he meant by that I just ran away like he told me to we were just approaching some guys I don't know what I should do should I call the cops should I go over there?"

"No no no it's okay Jenna just take your breath stay where you are and definitely don't call the cops I'm on my way." I say coldly before hanging up.

I know exactly what guys Jenna's talking about. It's the Carter brother's. They started beefing with me and Percy a while back because we were on their, I quote 'street'. Me and Percy ended up knocking them out and taking their belongings. I shake my head growing more and more pissed walking up to my weapons not caring which I picked. I know Percy may have ended our friendship but I still care about him and will always look out for him. I want them dead. I don't even care what Jenna is gonna think about it.

Grabbing my car keys I get into my Car stepping on the gas pedal hearing a loud screech from the tires as I speed off to the location.

———
1211 Words.