8

This chapter is all about Taehyung, so you guys better read it if you're down for some disturbing shit

This chapter is all about Taehyung, so you guys better read it if you're down for some disturbing shit. You guys can't blame me later that I didn't warn y'all 🙂👍

When a person kills someone first thing which comes into his mind is to hide the murdered person's body and also himself. But for someone like Taehyung, he likes to show off. Show off his cruelty, brutality and his craziness. He loves it when he see fear in humans eyes. Fear suites their eyes much better.

But that doesn't mean he kills anyone he just feel like killing, he has reason behind every person he killed or willing to kill in future. He won't call himself a hero who takes action behalf on downtrodden people who can't afford to hurt a single hair of powerful people who loves to put their shoes on their head.

He would rather call himself a devil who tortures them. Being good is nowhere near fun for him. In the end he loves seeing fear of him in the person's eyes who's in front of him.

Before going home Taehyung decided to go to a convenience store to grab something edible. It was almost midnight by now and in the reception there was only a girl standing, probably a university student doing her part time job.

Taehyung gives her everything to check, he could feel the girl was trying her hard to not blush. He knows very well how attractive he is but being attracted by him wasn't a safe thing for anyone.

Soon the girl speaks up which was totally irritating for Taehyung to hear because she was trying to act all cute which he despise the most. He doesn't like thoes girls who trie to act like a toddler in front of man.

Without wasting any time he pays the bill and was about to leave but the girl speaks up.

"Uh umm... It's already late, I don't think anyone is going to come here. You can eat he-here, I'm afraid you'll be starving.." The girl says as her cheeks were tinted red. A big smirk soon captured Taehyung's lips, he turns around and speaks up, a small smile captured her face.

"Sure."

Soon the store which was dead silent filled up with muffled moans and skin clashing sounds. The girl covered her mouth with both of her hands, trying her best to keep quiet but the person behind her has no intention of letting her be quiet.

"Do you get fuck like this every night, huh? Whenever you find a man alone you seduce them to fuck you like a whore?" Taehyung says with his husky voice as his hand reached to pull her hair who immediately whimpers.

"N-no.." Taehyung lets out a scoff upon hearing her, he's not someone who would get fluttered by her sugar coated talk.

"Re-remove your mask... I want to s-see you." The girl says between her moans.

"A whore like you don't deserve to see my face." Taehyung growls as he thrusts with more force making the girl roll her eyes.

Taehyung wouldn't lie that he wasn't thinking of a certain boy while fucking her, and truth be told that person was the only reason why she was getting fucked so roughly.