XXX- Back to the Sea

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(A/N): I'm not going to do the G-8 arc. I just really want to get into the Water 7 arc. 🌝

The Straw Hats (minus Luffy, (Y/N), and Nami) were all in El Dorado taking of Wyper with Aisa.

The rest of the Shandians had gone off to deal with the Enel's defeated forces.

After a little while of waiting, Luffy, (Y/N), and Nami were seen running over to the group, dragging a gigantic bag behind them. Conis and Su were with them.

While Sanji simped over Conis, the rest of the Straw Hats talked with the other three.

Zoro: What have you got there? Provisions?

(Y/N): We found the place in the forest where Enel's vassals kept their provisions.

Nami: There's still a lot left in there.

Usopp: How did you get down from that high up?

Luffy: The Gum-Gum Balloon!

Zoro: By the way, Conis, your dad...

Conis: <saddened> He... I mean...! He protected me...from Enel and...

Zoro, (Y/N), and Robin gave her a look of sympathy, while Usopp gasped.

Chopper: <teary-eyed> No...

Nami: Conis...

Sanji: Miss Conis...

Pagaya: Conis...

Luffy: Conis...

The Straw Hats angrily glared at Pagaya and pointed at him accusingly.

Straw Hats: Hey, it's you we're talking about here!! 💢

Pagaya: Excuse me for being alive!!

While Conis cried into her father's chest, Pagaya explained that the residents of Angel Island are coming to the Upper Yard as Angel Island had been completely destroyed.

...

That night, the Straw Hats, Shandians, and Skypieans all danced around a huge fire, singing, laughing, and eating.

Robin and (Y/N) stood next to each other as they smiled at all of the laughter and cheering.

Robin: You aided Luffy in defeating Enel, right?

(Y/N): Yeah. At first we couldn't touch each other because we were both Logia Devil Fruits, but the devil gave me some of his powers in order to hit him.

Robin: He gave you his powers?

(Y/N): Yup. Apparently, Enel really struck a nerve with him.

Robin: Is it safe to use his powers?

(Y/N): I feel fine, although I don't know what repercussions there might be.

Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper danced over to the two.

Luffy: C'mon, guys! Dance with us!

Usopp/Chopper: Dance! Dance!

(Y/N) and Robin both chuckled at their insistence.

The (H/C) haired male looked at Robin, cheeks dusting pink. He held out his hand to her.