ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"You did well, I guess."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Jake's eyes widened, he stopped his ilu.

Payakan emerged from the water, launching himself onto the boat, many sky people tried to move out of the way but the Tulkun easily crushed their bodies with the weight of his.

The boat moved heavily, some people even fell into the water but luckily, Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk were tied up. The remaining people around him attempted to shoot at the Tulkun, but it was no use, Payakan had slapped them away with his fin, before pushing himself back onto the water.

Scoresby was completely taken back, he's never seen a Tulkun fight back, and ordered his crew to kill him as their boat began moving after him. Jake didn't hesitate and saw this his opportunity, and began speeding straight ahead towards the boat, as the Metkayina followed behind him.

The Colonel gritted his teeth in annoyance, yeah, this was exactly what he needed right now.

He eyed Jake and the Metkayina from the distance, as they came closer and closer to the main boat, they took some smaller boats that attempted to attack them on the way.

Then his eyes looked up to see Ney'tiri taking down a ship with her bow and arrow. He turned to everyone else on the boat, who was now trying to recollect themselves after Payakan messed up the place, he wanted to go after her.

"Keep an ey-!"

A screech from an ikran was heard, it only flew by a second but it was fast. Two loud thuds were heard, the Colonel'seyes pointed towards the loud noise.

It wasn't long before the blood curling screams of people began to be heard.

A Metkayina boy, strong, tall, sliding the crew with his spear. It pierced through the body of two crew members, before he threw them onto a group, making them all land in the water. There was no doubt he was some sort of warrior, Quaritch thought.

He watched the Na'vi boy basically crush people's skulls with hands, before throwing them away like they were nothing. He only had a few scratches on him.

Shots began to be fired at him, but he had back up.

That's when he saw her, again.