ꜰɪɴ

The this is it, the book is officially over.

Thank you to everyone who has read my story, I would have never thought that people would genuinely enjoy reading something that I made.

For years I've been writing fanfic but I've never wanted to release anything ever.

I was originally going to write a Neteyam book whilst making this story, but I genuinely wanted to put work into it and make it good.

I really enjoyed this story, I saw Awotw in cinemas and I was like what if bla bla bla? What if they had a daughter?

What if she wasn't helpless? What if she was strong, and brave and legit a badass?

I loved all the stories that I've read so far based on Avatar. I was always pretty disappointed if the story didn't go a way I wanted, or the characters were a bit off.

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself and that what I did.

The actual story is over, but it doesn't have to end here for now. I've been thinking of doing 'EXTRA' chapters and numbers them, whatever type of thing I'll write it'll relate to the story, be funny or even have any flashbacks with things I couldn't include in the actual story or it would've just been very long.

I'm always open to requests, I'll most likely begin editing when I have time just to check through any mistakes I've written for the future readers of this.

I did say there was going to be a sad ending, the one you got was actually a happy one I was originally going to go with a even more depressing one.

I saw how much support I was getting and decided last minute that I will make my books until the Avatar series ends. Dahliä's is not finished at all, I have so many exciting character developments and arcs already in mind.

My Neteyam x Oc/Reader book might come or it might not, I want to see where the wind takes me right now.

But I can say that any scenarios or what ifs will be done here for this book, and id love to do them because I can't really cope that it's over already.

If you do want my tiktok, I'll put it here in the comments, BUT JUST KNOW THAT I DOKT POST JACKSHIT AND PROBABLY WONT EVER.

Anyways, it's been a pleasure writing for you all and you have me so much motivation.

I love you!! 💕💕 it's been great :)

- core