{Chapter 10}

|Chapter 10| you've got a friend in me|

Xalla and  I turned around, helped Bianca off the floor, helped her get dressed, and waited as one of the security guards came and picked her up while the other got David

Xalla and I turned around, helped Bianca off the floor, helped her get dressed, and waited as one of the security guards came and picked her up while the other got David.

He was fine not gonna lie...

Anyways he took her to the car, whispered something in her ear, and left with a smile on his face. Bianca was still sad but smiled lightly.

"I'm sorry for ruining your guys' night," she said as we quietly drove home.

"You didn't ruin our night we were just scared as to what would happen to you," I told her, making a turn into our apartment complex parking lot.

"Can I tell you guys something?" she asked as I parked the car.

"Of course, you know that," I told her as we got out of the car.

"Okay just let me take a bath first and then I'll tell you," she said as we walked into the building, heading for the elevator, Koa, and Ernesto get in with us.

"Nevermind I gotta tell you now," Bianca said.

"Go ahead," Xalla said a reassuring smile on her face.

The elevator started to move.

"So you know how I'm Bi?" She asks.

"mhm," I responded, remembering how she came out in high school.

"Well I'm attracted to you both, like really attracted like I got horny just at the thought of kissing one of you, or both of you," she says quietly.

"Well damn." Ernesto mumbles.

"Oh," I say, kind of surprised.

"wasn't expecting that," Xalla said.

"I really don't wanna mess up our friendship, like at all but I couldn't hold it in anymore," she says.

"Since we're all being honest it seems, I think it would be hot if ya'll make out," Ernesto said throwing up his hands.

"Seriously?". Koa said, giving him that "right now!?" look.

"I mean I'm down, we could just kiss and forget about it," Xalla said.

"it could make our friendship stronger, plus we're young we should live life," I say.

"Proper orgy?". Bianca suggests.

"Fuck it I'm in," Koa said.

I smiled, knowing he only said he was down so he could fuck me.

"So we're all down?". I ask

"yes." everyone says in sync.

As soon as the Elevator doors opened we all rushed to our apartment, and I rushed to put the keys in the door, Koa was standing behind me feeling on my waist.

I opened the door and we all rushed in, Bianca walked in last, she quickly closed and locked the door.

Everyone quickly undressed, tits bouncing free, dicks standing tall, and fingers at the ready. Bianca made a quick move to Xalla and started to kiss her. That small kiss turned into a makeout.

Ernesto came up behind xalla and started to fuck her, their muffled moans filled the room. Meanwhile, Koa was giving me major hickeys.

"Yes, Koa." I moan when he sucked on my sweet spot a little harder.

Bianca started fingering Xalla, pulling away, and making deep eye contact with her.

Koa pulled me out of my haze by grabbing my neck.

"On the floor on your knees," he said

I nodded, kissed him, then got on my knees, kneeling in front of him.

"such a good girl," he said.

I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth, sucking on it, swirling my tongue around the tip.

"Mhmm." he groaned looking up.

I kept stroking and sucking his cock until he told me to stop.

Eventually, he hand me on my hands too while he was fucking me on the rug. Bianca came to me next, kissing me, her tongue exploring my mouth.

I moaned it felt super good.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I said as I started to reach my climax and Bianca started to rub my clit.

My body started to shake from the pleasure.

"Oh my god yes!". Xalla yelled as she got pounded.

I finally got to tell Xalla and Venus how I felt, and I got to kiss them! maybe this night wasn't so bad after all

I finally got to tell Xalla and Venus how I felt, and I got to kiss them! maybe this night wasn't so bad after all. I rubbed Venus' clit, helping her ride out her high as the pleasure coursed through her body.

I eventually went back to Xalla, slapping her ass, and getting mesmerized as I watched it jiggle. I then kissed Xalla over Ernesto's shoulder as she straddled him on the couch.

Our tongues danced together, our mouths hot, sloppy, and wet.

I stopped kissing her and kept slapping her ass

"Yes look at that ass," I said, slapping her ass with every word.

"mhm yes." Xalla moaned, throwing her head back.

I grabbed her by the neck and continued to kiss her. She continued to moan into the kiss making me really horny.

As I kissed her I fingered myself going faster and faster until I went slightly weak in the knees and came.

"Hey Bianca, do you want a friend, a better one?" Koa asks.

"Um... sure," I said with some hesitation.

"He was actually the bodyguard, the one you gave your number to.". Koa said, as he slowly fucked Venus.

"Yep send him over," I replied immediately, I already knew he was talking about Bain. I've known Bain for a little bit, I just never really talked to him.

after a bit more making out, moans and groans, Bain finally came over.

"Take me to your room.". He said as soon as I opened the door. I took his hand and led him to my room...

I wondered how this night would go on.