Chapter 14~

(The Next Evening~)

After explaining what was gonna happen tonight to John, I was anxious to see how exactly I could go unnoticed at the party. Brian convinced his father to let half the servants (including me) off for the night, and he agreed.

When it was about time to meet Brian in his room, I made sure no one was around, and snuck into his room, and closed and locked the door behind me.

I looked over and saw Brian standing there, smiling. He was wearing a nice suit with a black jacket, black dress pants and dress shoes, and a red under shirt with a black tie. 

He walked up to me, and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him back tighter. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face I the crook of his neck. He smelled so clean, and it was comforting to me.

He pulled away from the hug, and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back eagerly, and he smiled against my lips. He pulled away and said "Not yet, my Love. Come on, I have a couple things to show you."

He gently took my hand in his, and he lead me over to his bed. Sitting in the middle of the bed, was a beautiful red dress, and a silver necklace with a clear Crystal sitting in the center of the chain.

I looked down at them and asked "What is this?"

He smiled and said "This is your disguise for this evening...A friend of mine, her name is Sheri..And she's a Witch."

A Witch? Witches actually exist?....Well Vampires exist, so pretty much any mythological creature can exist.

"I've known her for a long time, and I asked her for help yesterday..I asked her if she can give you any disguise or use some kind of spell to trick everyone else, and she had one. She gave me this necklace, and I watched while she put a charm on it. When the desired person wears the charm, they will be disguised as someone else."

He picked up the necklace and said "Turn around." I obeyed and turned around, pulling my dreads up away from my neck. I watched as he carefully wrapped the chain around my neck and clasped it, sealing it in place. 

He smiled and said "Look the mirror." I looked over at the mirror, and gasped. My reflection in the mirror wasn't me at all...Not a single trace.

 I was as pale as Brian, and I looked like a mix of Amy Lee from Evanescence, and Celene from Underworld, but with golden brown eyes...I looked stunning.

Brian wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled. "You look beautiful..It's a shame really." 

I raised an eyebrow and asked "What is?"

He said "It's a shame, because I wish they could see how beautiful you already are, instead of hiding you behind a spell."

He made me look at him and he said "Jeordie, you are my life now. You are my soul, you are my everything...And I will do everything in my power, to keep you safe."