Chapter 47

{ Ariana's POV }

"Abel, thank you for bringing us here. Stay the night." I told him.

"Oh, it's fine. I'll just call a taxi." Abel said.

"No, no. You're staying here the night. It's already late." I told him.

"Yeah we can sleep in a bed Abel. You know like siblings do because you're my brother." Y/n told him, making me smile.

I was glad Y/n had Abel in her life. I knew she had Liam as her brother but he didn't care as much about her as Abel did. And the funny thing is that Y/n looked more like Abel than Liam which is very weird I know. I've always wanted to ask Y/n if she was adopted but that would be rude so I didn't.

"You're a dumbass Y/n. I don't want you kicking my balls in my sleep." Abel told her.

"Oh as if you have any." She said.

"Stop coming at people's dicks Y/n." I laughed as we got inside.

"Why? I can allow myself that. I proved more than enough that I'm the best you ever had." She shrugged which caused me to blush.

It was the truth though.

"Shut up. Don't say something like that in front of Abel." I pinched her cheek lightly.

"Hello, I have to protect my honor." Y/n said making us laugh.

"You're so stupid. I love you." I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Ouuu you're not mad at me anymore." She jumped up and down before kissing me too.

"I love you." She smiled.

I shook my head at her cuteness before showing Abel the guest room.

"Thanks a lot Ari." He smiled and hugged me.

"Will I get a hug too?" Y/n asked.

"Of course." Abel laughed before hugging her.

"Good night Abelito." Y/n smiled.

"Good night Y/n/n and Ari." He said before we left the room.

Y/n and I went into my room.

"I want to brush my teeth." Y/n said.

I gave her a toothbrush and we brushed our teeth before getting inside my bed. This time she laid her head on my chest as I scratched her head gently with my nails.

"I'm coming down." Y/n mumbled into my chest.

I knew that when she was coming down, she always felt the lowest and loneliest so I made sure to shower her with extra love and attention during that.

"I love you." I whispered.

I saw her smile into my chest and kiss it gently. After a while she wasn't so high anymore and laid down so she could look up at me but still have her head on my chest.

"So you wanna tell me how you ended up like that?" I asked her while still scratching her head gently.

"Mhm," she hummed, "so I was at home alone just smoking a joint, doing literally nothing, when Abel called me. He was with Drake and he asked me to come over to Drake's. He sent me the message so I went over and Dwayne, 21 and Dominique were there too." Y/n told me and I nodded my head.

"So we smoked a few blunts." She told me.

"And how'd you end up at the club?" I asked her.

"Well 21 asked me how the hoes are doing and I said that I only have one, well not that you are one but you get it. And we started talking about you-" I interrupted her at that.