|14|

(A/n:- Let's head to the interesting part now

(A/n:- Let's head to the interesting part now. Shall we? The story will run in the past when Jimin and Jungkook first met. Just making it clear cause then don't cry. Okay? 😂❤️)

Three years ago~

Finally!

I am here.

It's time to serve my purpose.

Pink canvas shoes with laced white ankle socks and a beautiful baby blue frock that was perfectly designed and fitted as per measurements with short golden horns to top the look. She smiled wide flaunting the pink tint over her lips as she stood in front of the huge doors that opens to her dream valley.

"Maddie, is that your name?" A lady in a red hot suit stepped in front of the girl and flipped the pages over the clipboard.

"Bingo! That's me." Maddie raised her hand in the air.

"Hmm, but aren't you a little too-" the lady's voice trailed off as she scanned the girl.

"I am not short. I am pretty tall, you see." Maddie slowly raised her toes to look an inch taller than her current height.

"I wasn't talking about your height, though. I meant your age."

"Oh, don't worry I will age soon," she smiled cheekily.

"I don't have a problem with that but the person you are going to work with might not be convinced," she pointed towards the huge door.

"I will convince them too," Maddie spoke confidently.

Well, it was too quick to be so confident.

Maddie gulped as they entered the room behind that door and watched stacks of files of different colors that lay over the huge table in the center and only a single person working on them was completely buried between the files.

"Abby, your new co-worker is here."

Maddie's eyes widened upon hearing the name. She never imagined that the first person she would be working will be with a maniac that has no mercy when it comes to working.