|15|

(A/n:- Who remembers this Jikook moment? 🥺☝️)

(Ou! And I wanted to tell you guys that we have come so close to 800 followers. I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday when I had like 10 followers which were three people with multiple accounts who followed me. Thank you so much for all this love. 😭❤️)

This chapter is well um, cringy. Hehe! Hold your lungs, kids. 🤡

"Hey! The new voice spoke up.

Damnit!

"Y...yes?" Jimin responded.

"Could you please pass some toilet paper from there? I didn't realize there weren't any in this stall." The male spoke up.

Jimin blinked a few times to process the whole scenario.

He didn't listen to my throwing up?

Or did he decide to ignore it?

"Excuse me, could you please hurry up?" The boy requested.

Jimin shrugged his thoughts and quickly rose from his seat and stepped close to the wall from which he heard the boy, "Sure," he mumbled.

Jimin walked over to the basin and washed his hands. He then turned over his toes to fetch the tissues and picked them up to lend them to the boy. He knocked on the other's stall, "here."

A few jerks on the doorknob and the boy succeeded in opening his door slightly and stretched his hand out. Jimin understood the cue and passed the roll.

He waited.

Jimin wasn't sure why but he waited.

He needed some kind of confirmation that boy wasn't from his class.

Why?

Because if he was then that would mean the boy wouldn't think twice before passing the rumors of him throwing up.