Ben Scenarios

A/N Hi guys. So until I can come up with some more scenarios for the others BEN with keep you entertained for the time being. Thank you for being patient guys it means a lot to me.

When he asks you to be his:

After months when BEN and you had met he's been coming around a lot and you loved hanging out with him. After so long, you loved having BEN as your best friend. You suddenly snapped out out your thoughts when your screen went completely blue.

A pop up popped on your screen with a question.

'Y/N, will you be my girlfriend? Check yes or no'

Your cheeks went crimson red and you clicked yes. BEN suddenly merged out of your TVs screen and wrapped you in a tight hug.

"I love you Y/N, you have no idea how long I wanted to say that to you" you giggled and returned his hug.

"I love you too BEN" you said and kissed his cheek. He blushed for a second before smiling again and then playing games with you the rest of the day.

When you get hurt

Your stupid game council crashed and you grew upset with it doing that all the figging time. You went to check it out and saw that all the wires. You let out an annoyed sigh and went to mess around with other so you could fix it until a sharp shock stung your hand and you jumped back After giving out a short but loud shriek. BEN came in and saw you and bent down to look.

"Council again?" He asked and you nodded. He kissed your hand and looked at your game.

"I think you need a new one" he said and you nodded.

"BEN my hand still hurts. Will you kiss it again?" You asked. He smiled and rolled his eyes at your childness voice and kissed it again.

"Better?" He asked. "You should probably do it  again one more time...to make sure" you said and he chuckled after  doing it a third time.

"Much better. Thank you BEN" you said and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and rolled his eyes as he got up and sat down on the sofa and went back to watching TV with you snuggling next to him.

When he wake you from a nightmare:

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You screamed almost at the top of your lungs. Ben merged quickly from the tv downstairs in your gameing room and rushed up to your room. He flung the door open and shook your shoulders trying to wake you up.

"Y/N! Wake up! Y/N!!" He yeld . Tears poured down your eyes and your eyes shot open and you bolted from your bed almost knocking ben of the bed. Ben sat infront of you and looked into your eyes only to see so much fear. Your body trembled in his hands and he pulled you in a tight hug as you cried and cried and cried.

"Shh. Im right here. Your safe, I promise" he said while rocking you side to side tightly in his arms.

"It was horrible! BEN I'm so scared right now!" You cried and his embrace got tighter holding you closer to him. It pained him to see you so upset and so scared. He never saw this side of you and to be honest it frightened him too.

"Shh, I'm right here Y/N. There's nothing to be afraid of anymore" he said "tell me what happen"

When you tell him what happened

BEN stayed by your side as you cried the entire night, you cried yourself to sleep in his arms and he laid down next you just incase you had another nightmare again.

The next morning BEN sat you on the sofa down stairs and asked what you dreamt about that made you so scared; you were hesitant but you told him.

"I was playing my games when you popped out of my TV and grabbed my wrist forcefully. You pulled me in and before I knew it I wasn't in my house but in my game. Even before I could even turn around there you were. You looked like you didn't know who I was or that you even cared. You looked like you had no emotions what so ever. After that I ran and ran and ran but you would always appear in front of me out of no where. I remember crying before you came at me and I blacked out"