▫️▫️11

Updated a new story,check on the profile... have a look on that....

It been a week since the party, and kushal entred the show as ACP mayak the fiance of pratha also a friend of rishab from the Group of pandamic search wing.

"Teju... Why you called all of sudden" sivin asked sitting besides her

"Its getting serious"

"What...." Kushal asked entering the vanity.

"VIVEK"

"What the hell he did" kushal was all red only by his name, i know how thus boys hate him. Varaun was one of Friend from US we hanged out often with our friends back there, untill he proposed me. But i wasn't ready for a relationship so i asked him to be a good Friend and that's all but that dick didn't take it, he continued to call me text me but i ignored it now he is becoming a pain in ass.

"Im telling u if he ever tired to get in touch with you im pretty sure ill break his head" sivin voice was something that made me shiver in fear.

"Shivi clam down ok.. "

"His call and text whats new.." Kushal asked

"Nothing just a text missing me baby no long...."

"This guy never change" s

"And whats with karan" kushal asked making me nervous.

"Whats with him...." I stammered.

"Teju i can sense it, look we you guys are doing shots aslo both of you were wired and what not"

"What tell me tell me... What wait...... After the opening party you guys went together right" shivi asked making me nervous.

"Vo... Its..."

"Look teju kal all are going massorie, ill join only after two days, tum dono ek sath hoga don't make it more awkard and say what happened" kushal said in a clam voice.

"We KISSED" i blurbed out..

"You what" shiv jumbed out of his bed.

"Tejuuu did you dremed or something"

"No kushal it happend"

"I want details" shivin demanded, this boy.

***FB***

After the opening there was small party inside the restaurant only the friends along with karan, all where tipsy, karan decided to drop teju home and both settled on car taking on random stuffs, karan had shot's next day si he was sober,

"Hy you want to come and have a chai or something? Iam tipsy so need hangover drink." Teju asked cutely and he noded.

"Why not"

"This home sweet home for now" she declared opening the door

"For now means"

"New home is under construction....."

"Oh congrates and whers is it"

"Mumbai don't tell any one ok." She was all child in herself and he was enjoying all of it.

"Sit ill make tea if you show me the kitchen"

"U make chai..." She immediately stoodup and walked towrds him.

"Ya kind offf"

"Coolllll " she striched all words and showd him kitchen.
"Let me change and come" literally singing that she climed stires and went room. Karan looked at her retrieving figure. She looked cute dancing at party, drinking, talking like a baby to their friends, andd what all she was indeed an entertainer and that made him look up to her all day, adoring her, his face always lited up seeing her.

"Huh... Its hear" her loud voice brought him back.

"Humm chai is ready" he blurbed out not getting what she said.

"Nahiii ye parcel its a music box" she jumbed on sofa unpacking the parcel, he took the chai and sat besides her.

"Huhuuuuuuuu its beautiful" a cute back small speaker appeared and she was all exited.
"Im gonna play music" she said and he shook his head. She played the music..

🎵Lag ja gale ke phir yeh
Haseen raat ho na ho...
Shayad phir iss janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho🎵

She stood up to dance and moved on the lyrics

🎵Humko mili hain aaj yeh
Ghadiyaan naseeb se
Jee bhar ke dekh leejiye
Humko qareeb se🎵

She moved her hands forward and asked him to join

🎵Phir aap ke naseeb mein
Yeh baat ho na ho...
Shayad phir is janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho🎵

They where dancing slowly on the lyrics and all lost on the dance and music. Looking at each others eyes humming music they were so lost in that the didn't realize both were so close, lips inches apart, slowly they shortened the space and their lips met, going through the music both their lips dances perfectly, devoting each other so lost in their own world.

🎵Aankhon se phir yeh pyaar ki
Barsaat ho na ho
Shaayad phir is janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag jaa gale ke phir yeh
Haseen raat ho na ho
Shaayad phir iss janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag ja gale... ae... ae...🎵

The music stoped and teju realised whats she doing, she pushed him and stood there,

"Sorry im really sorry karan, you must go now" with out even waiting for the answer she showed her hands towards the door. He felt hurt, he wanted to talk but no he decided to walk out.

***

"You just shut him up..." Shivin asked.

"Yeahh kind off"

"Are you mad teju.... You know who he is right what on earth, he is karan kundraa... You never heard about him nor about his ex..."

"Kushal" shivin called out.

"Im not saying its against him, she very well know that bitch her, so what ever she say against must me what happned reverse, then he must me a victim not her, that man has already had a heartbreak and now what, she kissed him nxt moment shut him down, practically said get out" kushal was a frustrated, he know how much pain rejection have.

"I know i did wrong. I wants to talk to him but he's not even looking at me, i hate myslef for this" teju sat face palming with her hands. Shivin and kushal walked over and sit besides her.

"Teju.. Bacha.. Its ok take time but you should talk to him ok" she shook her head and just leaned to kushals sholder. What ever the situation is she never hid it from her friends and she loves them.

The day called off and nxt day they all are flying. Teju was walking towards her van suddenly he saw karan, she called him but he didn't paid attention, not gaving much attention to all gazes there he ran to his car...

"Plz na karan let me talk". She caught his hand and pleaded with her eyes.

"Will you stop it tejasswi, why are you behind me... You are my costar and will be that only nothing much... Ok do stop coming behind me get it" he let out all his anger and said it loud, not loud enough to hear her but who all present in there, he was angery, frustrated, and what all the day he felt rejected which he never felt in his entire life, and all his anger let those words come out with out his own conscious, teju stood there all teared up, without even glazing at her he drove off, unaware of the Storm that captured the entire outburst.

*****

V
O
T
E
150

C
O
M
M
E
N
T
35