ddlg punishment - ashton irwin smut

just a punishment ashton smut, following with aftercare because aftercare makes me melt

i didn't proof read so like, sorry.

"princess, daddy's very disappointed in you." ashton said sternly, making you look down onto the bed. you didn't have anything to say, and you knew you were in trouble.

"how could you break my rules like that? i have very few rules for you baby girl and you couldn't even follow them." he said, staring at you before continuing his lecture.

"you knew exactly what you were doing. you just wanting to be naughty didn't you? you wanted the attention from all my friends, which you knew damn well you'd get coming downstairs wearing just my shirt. you didn't even have panties on! they could have seen your princess parts and you knew that." he said.

"but daddy, i forgot.." you said, trying to avoid your punishment. you knew that wasn't happening though, and honestly you knew you'd enjoy it. however, the anticipation of the punishment was something you couldn't handle. it always made you nervous, resulting in you using the spur of the moment to try and get out of it.

"you forgot what?" 

"i forgot the boys were here." you said, making him chuckle.

"baby, this is their house too. you knew they were here. don't lie or i'll have to punish you for that too." he said, making you turn your head up lightly.

"but daddy, i don't want a punishment." you said, sighing.

"you should have thought of that earlier." 

"but daddyyyyyyyyy"

"you heard me. bend over my lap." he said, sitting on the bed.

"no!" you screamed, pouting like a child. you knew the boys could hear, but you didn't care. they knew exactly what kind of relationship you and ashton had.

"baby, don't make me get up." he said, staring at you, waiting for your reaction.

before he had time to process what was happening, you darted into you guys' bathroom, shutting the door and locking it.

you heard ashton get up, fumbling with the knob while you sat in the floor against the door nervously.

"this isn't funny (y/n)!" ashton yelled, banging on the door.

"unlock that door right now!" his voice boomed, furthering the wetness between your legs.

"daddy i don't wanna!" you shouted back.

"i swear, if you don't come out right this second, things aren't going to be pretty when you do!" he said, intimidating you, finally making you decide that you should leave.

"okay okay daddy! i'll come out!" you said, unlocking the door and opening it slightly, peaking out to see ashton standing there with his arms crossed.

"out. now." he said, gesturing.

"daddy you seem mad." you acknowledged, opening the door more and stepping in front of him.

"i am mad." he said simply, returning to his seat on the bed.

"now, let's try this again. over my lap, now." 

as soon as he said it, you were bent over his lap, and his hands began rubbing your backside.

"do you know how naughty you've been?" he asked, making you nod.

"and do you know what happens when you're bad?" he asked, and you continued looking down.

"answer me, princess." he said sternly, making you let out a quiet mumbled "punished".