Chapter 52

London saw Drake and winked at him before turning back towards Don.

"To answer your question, yes I am kind of seeing someone," she said smiling thinking of Drake.

Even though they weren't official, she didn't want to add anyone else on team London.😜

"Well whoever this guy is better be treating you right. Because I will snatch you up with the quickness," Don said showing off his pearly whites.

"Is that right?" London laughed.

He laughed as he nodded his head, " nah but for real though, who ever stole your heart is a lucky man and I've only spent the last hour or so getting to know you."

"Aww you are too kind," London smile. "I have to go, but you have my contact so I will talk with you soon!"

"Absolutely! We have to do a shoot together asap. Don't forget." He said.

"I won't," she smiled at him while leaning in to hug him goodbye.

They hugged and Don walked away with his friends.

London looked back over to where Drake was and noticed he was no longer there.

"Hey what happened to the guys," London asked Kendra and Tasha.

"Noah said they had to go and that they will see us later at the strip club," Kendra said.

"Oh okay, I was wrapping things up with Don and was going to go over to Drake, but I guess I'll just see him at the club." London said sitting her finished drink down. " Y'all ready to go?"

"I definitely am ready to go. It's going to take a few hours for me to get ready." Tasha said laughing.

As they left London texted Drake asking where he went because she was about to walk over to him.

Zaddy💕- its str8 Lo. I saw u were busy with ol dude in yo face...

London- lol boy bye. We were just talkin and laughin.

Zaddy💕- that ain't wat it looked like.

London was taken aback by Drake's jealously.

London- chill out. It wasn't even that serious.

Zaddy💕- 😒 yeah iight. I'll see you at the club.

London was mad. She didn't even respond back.

London walked into the suite to it being empty of course. She shrugged and cut on music. She was not going to let Drake bring down her mood. She slipped on her outfit that would surely make any man or woman turn their head.

Once she finished getting ready, she met the other women in the lobby and they headed to the limo.

"Drake is buggin, he is upset that I was talking to Don and I'm assuming because I didn't walk straight over to him," London said pouring champagne into everyone's glass.

"He is just being jealous," Tasha chimed in.

"Well being jealous over me talking to someone is a turn off when I'm technically not your girl," London said sitting deeper into the seat. "Being jealous means that you are insecure and I don't do insecure niggas."

London knew Drake wasn't insecure. She was just upset about how he was acting.

"Don't worry bout him. We are going to have fun tonight," Kendra said toasting with them.

They made their way to the strip club and the line was wrapped around the corner. The driver pulled right to the door and let the girls out. Of course people were staring trying to figure out who they were as they walked straight in with Drake's bodyguard.