~11 Happy Birthday 🎊

A

A

fter weeks of searching, Stefan found a witch who could send them to the other side, spiritually, to check on Bonnie. He knew that it wasn't what Damon wanted but he knew it would  be enough to stop his thoughts of suicide.

"We can't tell him! He'll just be disappointed that we can't get her back!" Elena argued.

"We have to tell him! Damon deserves to know and he needs to see her any way that he can." Caroline argues back.

"Fine, whatever." Elena groans.

Stefan stares at Elena with a raised brow before disappearing into the basement where a slumping Damon sat resting with his back against the wall,"What do you want?" Damon says in a bored tone.

"We found a witch who can get us to the other side, spiritually, to see Bonnie." Stefan says.

Damon was suddenly at the cell bars, eyes wide and wild,"Let me out." he says.

"Not until you promise me that you won't make an attempt at your life." he says.

Damon would do and say anything to see Bonnie,"I promise not to end my life, brother. Now, let me out." he hissed.

Stefan sighed before opening the cell and allowing Damon to step out. "She's upstairs." he says before they both found themselves standing in their living room.

"I can only allow three of you to go. So, choose." the witch says the moment they are in front of her.

"I am going. No questions asked." Damon says.

"So am I." Jeremy says.

Elena glances at Caroline,"You go, I'll go once you're back." Caroline says.

Elena nods before stepping towards the witch,"What's your name?" Elena asked.

"Not that it's any of your business, it's Benny," she says before muttering a few words,"Now, all of you take hands." she says.

They all take hands, Elena making sure to tighten her hold on Damons,"Now, you will have only fifteen minutes over there before the spell ends." she says.

"What happens if the spell ends and we aren't in the same room together?" Jeremy questions. 

"You die." she says before they all fell to the floor.

Damon gasps and quickly sits up looking around. He was back in 1994. Getting to his feet he quickly began searching the house for Bonnie but came up empty.

"Damn it, Bonnie!" he curses.

Just then he heard the front door open and close. He rushes to the front door to find Bonnie walking in. She looked different. She looked like a woman who was being tormented and yet she looked stronger than ever.