Can't Wait Can You? [Enji Matsushita]

What happened before the game?

Warnings: literally smut no plot, praise kink, a slight bit of exhibitionism, voyeurism?? (Like Chishiya knows whats going on bc he looked-)

His hands gripped onto your hips tightly, thrusting into you. You moaned quietly, gripping onto his shoulders.

"D-damnit Enji, couldn't wait till we beat the game?" You whined quietly, aware of the people just down the hall.

"For all we know, this could- fuck- be the last time I fuck your brains out," he panted with a smirk. You moaned quietly, and he put a hand over your mouth. "Gotta be quiet... don't want them to hear right?"

You nodded, and he took his hand off your mouth.

You could feel all of him inside of you, making you want to cry out in pleasure.

"Y-you're so fucking gorgeous," he whimpered into your ear, his grip on your hips getting tighter. You felt his lips on your neck and pushed him softly away. "N-no... can't have any evidence of this," you whispered.

He sighed. You were right. However, he still thought you should let him mark you up.

His thrusts got slower when he heard footsteps go past. He put a hand over your mouth, and waited.

He heard them get further away, and went at a faster pace.

"M-matsu, right there don't stop," you begged quietly, your nails raking down his back. He hissed in pain softly, making you apologize.

"It's ok... just hngh... fuck you feel so good," he moaned softly into your ear. "You're such a pretty boy Enji," you whispered, your hand getting tangled in his hair as his lips kissed your cheek.

"They're probably to preoccupied with... the show those two are putting on," he muttered as you two heard the other woman moaning loudly.

"Good thing you're such a fucking good girl," he muttered, seeing your eyes widened. Your whole body felt hot, and a knot was forming in the base of your stomach.

"He-hey, you're gonna-"

He shushed you, putting his lips on your own, making you moan into him. "Stop being so loud dearest," he mumbled, his face was one of absolute pleasure. His face was flushed red, sweat made his bangs stick to his face, and his lips were parted slightly.

"Enji i-im gonna-"

"Go ahead, please, cum for me baby," he moaned, making you throw you hand over his mouth this time. "Shush. B-being to loud pretty boy," you mumbled. He scoffed, pulling your hand off of his lips, pressing them against yours.

You felt the knot in your stomach snap, sending waves of pleasure all over you. You were glad he had kissed you in that moment otherwise everyone would know.

This was a lot harder than you thought.

And then another thought crossed your mind.

"En-enji w-we're going to make a mess," you muttered, grabbing onto him tightly, his hips still pumping into you. "N-no we aren't. Because we're good at cleaning up aren't we?"

I'm gonna go cry-