XXXVIII

The Red Angel

Afianna's POV

"17 SURVIVORS! 5 REMAINS!"

The speakers inside my private room boomed from the stage host's voice. Kasunod nito ay ang naglalakasang sigaw at palakpak ng mga studyante na nanunuod. It feels like everyone's going wild inside the arena.

"GOOD EVENING, HEARTERS AND WELCOME TO SEMIFINALS!"

Tila hindi nauubusan ng boses ang madla nang mapuno nanaman ng sigaw ang buong arena. Lively and wild as ever.

"Aside from our very own Prince Gemini Orium Feros, only for of them are left to compete for championship against Prince Gemini. You have already known and seen them fight earlier. But, once again, I will introduce our remaining contenders for victory."

I wince and cover my ear.

Kung nandoon siguro ako sa gitna ng arena ngayon, sigurado akong mabibingi ang aking tenga. Dito pa nga ay nakakabingi na ang kanilang mga boses.

Some students are chanting nonstop for their favorites and some are even slandering me. Childish and immatures.

"Woooooooohhh Princess Divine for the win!"
"You can do it Princess Vanilla!"
"Prince Yeshua, huwag kang papatalo!"
"Di mo deserve makasali sa semifinals, Afianna!"
"Bakit ka pa kasali, famewhore!"
"You don't deserve Prince Gemini's attention!"

I grimaced.

Then tell him to stop. No one's forcing him to give me attention.

"Now! Let's welcome Prince Yeshua Bane Juaqin wearing cowboy outfit as he show off his manliness and cool side. Now, let me ask you? Who wants to marry him?"

With that question, the game host caused chaos and wild reactions from girls and gays yet the host seems like enjoying it as his giggles can be heard through his mic.

"If this is an auction, I may have been soooo rich already." he said as he chuckled. "Prince Yeshua, let me ask you."

"Yes?" Yeshua replied, with confusion and curiosity in his tone.

"Are you single?" Amusement is evident in the host's tone.

"Well..." Yeshua thrilled.

There was a long pause and silence as they waited for Yeshua's response.

"Yes... But, I have special someone in my heart."

He answered causing heartbreaking noise coming mostly from girls.

"Awwwwww."
"Too bad. Kala ko may pag-asa pa ako."
"Aagawin kita, Prince Yeshua! Hintayin mo!"
"Akin ka na lang please!"

"Thank you for your time, Prince Yeshua. You may sit in your designated area." The game host said. "Next, please enter the stage Princess Vanilla Clarisse Montreal."

Once again, chants, cheers, and shouts can be heard all over the arena.

"She is wearing her cute ballet dancer outfit and despite her cuteness for the night, she viciously slayed her enemies and dominantly defeated everyone. Looks can be deceiving, isn't it?"

"She is Princess Vanilla after all!"
"Guild master! You can do it!"
"Princess Vanilla, I love you!"

I stopped listening to what's happening outside when a person knock on my door and they opened the door.