Chapter 73

Y/N POV

I sat at my desk, happily setting it up how I liked.
This morning was going better than expected, I already felt like I would enjoy this place.

My new manager took me around for a tour of the office, introducing me to everyone I would work with, before letting me set myself up at my new desk. In a few minutes I'd have one of the other girls on my team come over to start training me on their systems.

As I finished manoeuvring my monitor and laptop, I noticed a small empty space to the side. That would be the perfect spot for a nice photo. What would the photo be of though? Me and Yoongi? Just my pack? All 8 of us? I guess I could figure that out later.

The rest of the morning flew by, my teammate Kelly showing me through one of the systems they used. It was a lot to take in, if my notes were anything to go by, but I was excited to be learning new things. Kelly also didn't forget to let me know which cafes were best, also telling me what to try and what to avoid at the building cafeteria.

No one could replace Lisa, but I would have no issues with her being my new work wife.

Lunch time finally rolled around, and I took myself to one of Kelly's suggested cafes. She apologised profusely about not being able to join, but I was more than happy to get an hour to myself.

Sitting myself in one of the small booths, I whipped my phone out and opened my messages.

Lisa: I hope you have no friends and everyone is horrible
Lisa: You're position is still open here by the way

Troublemakers: Hey you promise you would text us during the day!
Troublemakers: How's it going?
Troublemakers: Are they being nice to you?
Troublemakers: Did you make a lot of money yet?

I smiled at the guys' messages. It no longer seemed fitting to have their contact name as just the 3 of them, since I often got messages from Jungkook and Taehyung, sometimes Jin as well.

When I asked what I should change it to, Yoongi unenthusiastically replied 'Brats'. Jimin suggested it just be emojis of all their animals. Hobi, for some reason, suggested 'The Deadly Sins' which I was very surprised came from him.

The 7 of them ended up discussing (arguing) very loudly what their contact name should be. It never failed to surprise me just how riled up they could get, and over the simplest things too. While they bickered to themselves, Yoongi silently took the phone and changed the contact name himself. I couldn't really disagree with what he chose.

Lisa: Okay fine I was joking
Lisa: Text me

Me: Heya
Me: It's so bad, I think I might come back
Lisa: Omg really!
Me: No... it's so much better here LOL
Lisa: You bitch
Me: I've gotta let the guys know I'm still alive, I'll talk to you later!
Lisa: You better

Me: Hey guys!
Me: It's going really well, hope you guys are doing okay!
Troublemakers: You're alive!
Troublemakers: Yay!
Troublemakers: Does that mean we get to stay?

I wasn't 100% sure who was texting right now, but I had a feeling it was Jungkook.

Me: You were going to stay regardless hun
Me: What are you guys doing today?
Troublemakers: Jin went out, Yoongi's teaching Namjoon how to cook, and we're playing games
Troublemakers: *image*